Chaos 5Str Chaos Warrior Development

UltraZethos

Rookie
Steam Username
UltraZethos
Country Flag
I recently got lucky on my first level up roll for my chaos warrior, and managed to get him 5St.
Now I'm wondering how to further develop him.
I was thinking:
5Str/Block/Mighty Blow/Claw/Tentacles/Tackle

My reasoning for this was that with 5Str, he'd easily be able to get 2db's against Black Orcs, Sauri, Chaos Warriors and Big Guys, hence claw/mb to break through their armor.
Furthermore, with his strength, he can make good use of tentacles. And I decided to take tackle to further compliment tentacles & bashing.
Though, this setup leaves no room for Guard...
And he could also become very difficult to pin down if I used break tackle on him, but I don't know how that'd be useful.

Do you guys have any improvements/suggestions for me?

Last edited:

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
I would go Block/Tents/Guard/Tackle/Stand Firm and become a road block and elf terror - you should develop other killers to take care of all those others. Build this guy to menace low strength and and AGI players. I know I sadly lost a guy just like this and others rejoiced in his death.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I would do similar.
Block , Guard , Stand Firm , Tents but without MB he will take longer to level.

UltraZethos

Rookie
Steam Username
UltraZethos
Country Flag
Thanks for the suggestions! A few questions though: to become a roadblock, should I also consider prehensile tail/foul appearance? Or is the above set sufficient?

And, should I give up on claw then?

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Any Chaos warrior can get claw and MB and as long as you have a few guard players they will be effective.
ST5 doesn't really give you much advantage over ST4 other than you take less hits back.
However the road block build is far more effective if you have ST5.
Tail and FA are both useful as well.
The question is are they better than the skills mentioned above.
I would take FA over tackle but having both tents and tail is a bit of overkill and I think with ST5 tents is better than tail.

However if you were building a ST4 roadblock and using the ST5 as for claw MB then I would take tail instead of tents.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
Block, tentacles, then the order of the rest is debatable, but no tail or foul appeance.

Also note that getting 3dice blocks against st3 with him is easy and you should be doing those a lot.