Cathay MD9 S18

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
So this is the end... The last breath...
Cathay will be in your teams spirit for all the next seasons.

upload_2019-12-9_10-21-14.png

@Warzog Conquest The MadEye (The Immortallzs - Orcs) vs @raspel The Molotov cocktail (Raspel's Leapers - Kislev)
@Tusak The Hooligan One (Pukki Party - Vampire) vs @Pylon The Sleepwalker (Night Walks - Undead)
@SvenRutabega The Short Leg (BBTactics Dwarfs Dominate - Dwarfs) vs @mamutas the Furry (Orcabeth - Orcs)
@Rocketdeath The Whimsical (Zharrmin Ultra Soft - Chorfs) vs @Poncho dlv dlv The Trickster (The Spike Boys - DE)
@Supa The One Eye (Sucky Bloat - Kislev) vs @Giantcodfish The Malodorous (Crock of Hit - Nurgle)

Deadline: Tuesday the 17th at 23:59 UTC.

@raspel can take cathay in a storm, only need to beat the sticky Orcs! But I had such disappointments when playing or thinking against them...
In the other hand, our favourite softies will play against the treacherous elfs, they need a help from the orcs, did already got bribed @Warzog Conquest ?
@Supa would win if he had some help with the admins, as he could win if Raspel and Rocketdeath lose, but Supa voted for the death of Janjinhas, so i want his team to get down and down!

Dont forget to submit your decisions to the Decision thread if you have not done so already. New season won't kick off until January 8th because of Christmas and the upcoming holidays, but the sooner we have your decisions, the sooner we can start organizing things. Therefore we'd appreciate if you could submit them no later than the 18th of December, just after the final match-day ends. Cheers!
Thread can be found here: Vamp Rules

Warzog Conquest

Star Player
Steam Username
Warzog
Country Flag
@raspel
Those hours, during work days are tough for me.
Next Saturday between 14:00 and 18:00 UTC is Ok for you?

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
@Giantcodfish Hello there. I'm quite free for this week and can play almost any time. Hit me your schedule/suggest your preferred time and let's try playing then?

Pylon

Star Player
Steam Username
Pylon
Country Flag
Hi @Tusak
I can play:
Wed-Fri starting between 1800 & 2000 UTC.
Sat/Sun 1900.

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Hello @Poncho dlv

Your damaged dark elves have been picking up steam of late huh? Big game here for me. I don't think I've ever won anything before, expect no mercy from Ultra Soft. @Warzog Conquest I need you here buddy, the undead beat up on me last week, don't let those Leaper's leap on you. @raspel uh... lose!

Who would have thought that after a long year and a half away from blood bowl, I would come back into one of the toughest leagues in the sport (granted with chaos dwarves, randomly selected as how I choose every new team I make) and be competing for my first league championship (minor league though it is). And to top it off, the two other teams fighting for the title are both kislev? In a league full of orcs, dwarves, and dark elves (oh my)? Fun Fun

Ok Poncho, time is not on my side this week. My daughter was born last week on Wednesday and she likes to be up at night so Im exhausted and I have to go back to work tomorrow, boooo. So for that reason, weekends are preferred for me if possible. But I can also play tonight if your around. It would likely be like midnight or 0100am UTC though I don't know where you are.

Was just making this post when you messaged me on discord, we decided probably Saturday or Sunday but you cant confirm time yet. I'll plan for that.

Today 12/9 - midnight or 0100am I'll look for you if your around.
otherwise
Saturday - 2000 - midnight
Sunday - 1600 - 1900

Let me know

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@SvenRutabega what do you have open?
I am at GMT-6, and can start play after 3:00 UTC on Tues-Sat, or after 13:00 UTC on Sat/Sun.

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
@Giantcodfish hey quick update, Saturday is a no-go for me now. I can still play almost anytime on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday. Tuesday evening should also work for me.

Giantcodfish

Star Player
Steam Username
catastrophecu
Country Flag
@Giantcodfish hey quick update, Saturday is a no-go for me now. I can still play almost anytime on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday. Tuesday evening should also work for me.

Hiya,
Sorry for the late reply, I am onsite this week.

Sunday sounds good.
Shall we say 10am UTC?

If not I can do anytime Sunday between 10 am to 16.00 UTC

Let me know if that works for you

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello @Poncho dlv

Your damaged dark elves have been picking up steam of late huh? Big game here for me. I don't think I've ever won anything before, expect no mercy from Ultra Soft. @Warzog Conquest I need you here buddy, the undead beat up on me last week, don't let those Leaper's leap on you. @raspel uh... lose!

Who would have thought that after a long year and a half away from blood bowl, I would come back into one of the toughest leagues in the sport (granted with chaos dwarves, randomly selected as how I choose every new team I make) and be competing for my first league championship (minor league though it is). And to top it off, the two other teams fighting for the title are both kislev? In a league full of orcs, dwarves, and dark elves (oh my)? Fun Fun

Ok Poncho, time is not on my side this week. My daughter was born last week on Wednesday and she likes to be up at night so Im exhausted and I have to go back to work tomorrow, boooo. So for that reason, weekends are preferred for me if possible. But I can also play tonight if your around. It would likely be like midnight or 0100am UTC though I don't know where you are.

Was just making this post when you messaged me on discord, we decided probably Saturday or Sunday but you cant confirm time yet. I'll plan for that.

Today 12/9 - midnight or 0100am I'll look for you if your around.
otherwise
Saturday - 2000 - midnight
Sunday - 1600 - 1900

Let me know
Congrats to new (ish?) Dad!!! :pow::pow::pow:

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Hiya,
Sorry for the late reply, I am onsite this week.

Sunday sounds good.
Shall we say 10am UTC?

If not I can do anytime Sunday between 10 am to 16.00 UTC

Let me know if that works for you

Let's go for Sunday at 10.00 UTC. See you then. :)

SvenRutabega

Veteran
Steam Username
SvenRutabega
Country Flag
@mamutas I can play after 1am UTC (in 4 hours) Today and tomorrow. I can also play at 6pm UTC on Saturday or Sunday.
Im UTC - 8

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
@raspel @Warzog Conquest Hey guys what happened to you game? I was looking forward to watching it. ahem warzog gotta win by 2 ahem
We played it yesterday (not sure why it is not displayed here, everything was OK). I think, it's worth watching: I was quickly put into numerical disadvantage, but tried my best to withstand mighty Orcs.