Ostland MD9 S18

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
It's 7:30 pm EST now. I guess you could not make it. Looks like we will have to try for another day.
What time zone are you in again? I can make it weeknights starting between 21:00 and 25:00 UTC, or more freely on weekends.

Hauntmachine

Star Player
Country Flag
It's 7:30 pm EST now. I guess you could not make it. Looks like we will have to try for another day.
What time zone are you in again? I can make it weeknights starting between 21:00 and 25:00 UTC, or more freely on weekends.

Yeah, when I said "tomorrow" it was still Wednesday my time so I assumed we were still talking about Thursday.

If you can make it more freely on weekends, would you be able to make it around noon (17.00 UTC) on Saturday?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Yeah, when I said "tomorrow" it was still Wednesday my time so I assumed we were still talking about Thursday.

If you can make it more freely on weekends, would you be able to make it around noon (17.00 UTC) on Saturday?

LOL yeah, I had wondered if that had been the problem...
Well, I can certainly make 4:30 or 5:00 pm EST TONIGHT, if you'd like.
Otherwise, yeah, noon EST (1700 UTC) on Saturday also works. Let me know.

Hauntmachine

Star Player
Country Flag
LOL yeah, I had wondered if that had been the problem...
Well, I can certainly make 4:30 or 5:00 pm EST TONIGHT, if you'd like.
Otherwise, yeah, noon EST (1700 UTC) on Saturday also works. Let me know.

Noon Saturday would work perfectly for me.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Noon Saturday would work perfectly for me.

OK... 17:30 now, looks like something happened and we won’t be playing right now.
I’ll be around for most of the day, let me know if you can play in the evening or tomorrow I guess. Monday won’t work for me.

Hauntmachine

Star Player
Country Flag
OK... 17:30 now, looks like something happened and we won’t be playing right now.
I’ll be around for most of the day, let me know if you can play in the evening or tomorrow I guess. Monday won’t work for me.

Hey mate sorry, I was delayed in traffic but I can play now.

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
hello, @Deithwen .

I am pacific time, GMT-8.

Weekdays, I can offer to start a match between 03-0500 GMT.

Weekends are a bit more wide open. I can reliably start as early as 16/1700ish and go until like 2300 GMT.

Not great times, I know, but it's what I have. Can you make any of that fit?
Hello! Yes, these times are not ideal, so let's say Sunday 16:00 UTC for now, and if it doesn't work out I'll have to find the time to play in the middle of the night on Tuesday :)
Really hope you can make it today, I don't think I'll be available next week.

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
...I thought it was 23 hours from now, my mistake. Of course 0430 Monday means Sunday night for me, but for some reason I saw that and my brain decided it was Monday night.
What about 4:30 UTC tuseday :)