Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Veggente is back.

Doohickey is back.

StephB didn't go anywhere.

They all look mad.

= The carnival is over???

Well, the true champ @tys123 has retired in eternal glory. The crown has been dropped carelessly onto the floor where one of you also rans and best supporting actors will have to raise it aloft off the back of a season of glorious last ditch long bombs and disgusting 1d kills.

The real contest for the league's greatest forum warrior happens here. Make me proud.

@Crowdog09 @Regor @Antonis @stephB @Guinness @FemurMuertez @Bärserk @Veggente85 @doohickey @Wrekd tickets have been issued I believe.

Don't make me chase you. This is the pacesetter for the whole league in every way. There will be naming and shaming inside a week and ahead of the official deadline for any slackers!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
In this festive time of year let’s all remember the true meaning of togetherness. Stopping @doohickey in his inevitable procession to getting 8th or higher. It’s an important aim and we can all do it together as a team.

#GoTeam

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Pointless observations:

4 previous champs all in the top division together must be some sort of record.

No lizards in top division for ages and now we have 2, how did that happen?!

Only one elf this season, let the bash fest commence!!

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Madness = Carnival will raise again! Last season we failed to put StephB out of altdwarf, this season will be it.

Its great so see such good coaches in this division, im sure this one will be a good to remember.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
All the other past champs here have multiple titles, so it’s only fair I get a second one now right???

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Don't mind me, I'll just... slip past here... Thanks. Oh, a pretty crown lying on the floor. I'll just take that, thank you.
See you guys later!

Bärserk

Star Player
Country Flag
This will be a hell of a season. So many quality coaches, champs and banter going on. Awesome :D !

I am looking for:

If have to rob one more game from @Guinness

@FemurMuertez will have another shot at my MA Skink

can i win one game against @Regor , after countless tries :D

Have a fun season everyone

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
@FemurMuertez will have another shot at my MA Skink
Oh, if I get my hands on that skink...:D

I'm just here to have fun. Too many good coaches and brilliant teams to even dream of anything more than that... But just a friendly reminder... My fun is the killing part...:cool:

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
I am away from the 6th to 16th of February to Disney World!! :)

So need to do some early scheduling. MD5 against @Veggente85 starts on the 5th, so can you play that evening or possible the night before, if the division rolls early?

I have @Crowdog09 on MD6 which I will only be able to play on 17th or 18th of February.

I know this is very early planning and not fair on my opponents but no harm in making you all aware of the situation. @Orielensis please confirm that I have not got my dates and matches mixed up.

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
You know @stephB, you could always let a proxy play those matches...:cool: I know a few people who would be very willing to play your team for a match or two... :D

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
You know @stephB, you could always let a proxy play those matches...:cool: I know a few people who would be very willing to play your team for a match or two... :D
Yes, I have done that in the past and will consider it again if needs must.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Predictions!

1. Von Blitzers - Orc - @stephB got to be an orc or lizard year given the almost absence of claw. This coach and team have the BC2 pedigree. Tactical positioning and impregnable defence - it ain't glamorous but it works!

2. Imperium Lizardorum - Lizardmen - @Bärserk also lots of pedigree with this coach but not yet hit the true heights in BC2. Definitely a contender.

3. Carnival of Dirty Counts - Vampire - @Regor not this time! But impossible to think he will be far away.

4. Claw & Order - Chaos - @Crowdog09 now an Altdwarf veteran and has plenty of attractive match ups this season but I don't see them as champions this time.

5. Chaqua Greenies - Orc - @Wrekd I am not sure the early sprint start will be sustained and have as usual preferred coaches with major league title credentials (plus Crowdog who brought a gun to a knife fight!). Great to see this veteran team having their moment.

6. Blitzing Eurostars - High Elf - @Antonis very impressed with his efforts since retrning to BC2. I just ran out of places in the top 4 basically!

7. Miragliano Goddesses - Amazon - @Veggente85 what a coach this is! But if Crowdog brought a gun to a knife fight then Vegge picked paper when nearly everyone else is holding scissors. Unlike most of this year's contenders the lack of claw teams maybe screwed him a little.

8. The BEATles - Berts! - @doohickey hate to do this but I think @cjblackburn record is safe for this season. A poor start let's see if he can turn it around.

9. World Cup Layoffs - Lizardmen - @Guinness still the same great veteran team but can the coach correct his record of underperforming with them at the very top level?

10. The Snapping Tendons - Human - @FemurMuertez this guy brought humans to a bloodbowl competition. Has he done amazing with them? Hell yes. But just being here is a triumph.