Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Oh man it's so exciting.

Let's take a moment to genuinely appreciate that any one of ten teams can finish this season with the eternal glory of a championship title. Literally eternal in the case of Regor's vamps.

Study the fixtures, tell us why it's rigged and nuffle and /or @Ilgoth hates you in the fluff thread, win through anyway like the champ you are.

Deadline for MD1 is Tuesday, January 14th.

2020-01-05.png

@Wrekd v @Veggente85
@Antonis v @Regor
@Bärserk v @FemurMuertez
@doohickey v @Crowdog09
@stephB v @Guinness

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can definitely for certain guaranteed no doubt whatsoever be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @stephB !

Nice that I get to hang with one of the Altdwarf regulars! Maybe you can teach me a thing or two during our game so I feel a little more welcome here, or at least take it easy on me for my first match! Hope you've had an awesome holidays and are enjoying the start of the new year and season!!

Times available in UTC-8

Mo/Tu/Th: 09:00-20:00
We/Fr/Sa: 09:00-15:00
Su: Unavailable currently

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Hey @stephB !

Nice that I get to hang with one of the Altdwarf regulars! Maybe you can teach me a thing or two during our game so I feel a little more welcome here, or at least take it easy on me for my first match! Hope you've had an awesome holidays and are enjoying the start of the new year and season!!

Times available in UTC-8

Mo/Tu/Th: 09:00-20:00
We/Fr/Sa: 09:00-15:00
Su: Unavailable currently
Don't give me that inexperienced chat, you have been here before and that team is a monster! :p

If I have to take 8 hours off those posted times we are in trouble, I sleep and work Mon to Fri during those times, Saturday I could do at a push at 15:00 (7am!!!) though a couple of hours later would be preferable.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Telling Guinness not to give chat :D

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Don't give me that inexperienced chat, you have been here before and that team is a monster! :p

If I have to take 8 hours off those posted times we are in trouble, I sleep and work Mon to Fri during those times, Saturday I could do at a push at 15:00 (7am!!!) though a couple of hours later would be preferable.

UTC- 8 is eight hours earlier than UTC so saturday at 15 UTC -8 would be 11pm in the UK

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag

In UTC to help translate
Mo/Tu/Th: 17:00-03:00 (following day)
We/Fr/Sa: 17:00-22:00

That make it any easier? I work 2h after the time given on Sat so I'm unavailable later than that. The windows are fairly wide though, have a second crack just in case it was a misinterpretation otherwise we can see what we can manage that works for both of us without an early wake up or missing work...

@Orielensis ... maybe I chat too much? I really do give a chat about the people here. ;)

Edit: And we're not monsters! We're... something else!

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Crowdog09 , I am GMT-7 so the best bet for us is probably the weekend. I am free after ~1700 GMT on Saturday and Sunday for the most part, I am also free in the late afternoon and evening my time if that happens to be something that works. Let me know when you are available and we can sort something out!

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Hey @Crowdog09 , I am GMT-7 so the best bet for us is probably the weekend. I am free after ~1700 GMT on Saturday and Sunday for the most part, I am also free in the late afternoon and evening my time if that happens to be something that works. Let me know when you are available and we can sort something out!
I'm heading to the UKTC tabletop tournament at the weekend so I'm unavailable then unfortunately.
I'm free most of Wednesday and Thursday with a bit of notice. My flight lands early Monday so I'm free most of Monday from the afternoon onwards as well. Tuesday I could play before leaving for work (I need to be on the road for 1100 UTC) or when I come home from work around 2200 UTC

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'm heading to the UKTC tabletop tournament at the weekend so I'm unavailable then unfortunately.
I'm free most of Wednesday and Thursday with a bit of notice. My flight lands early Monday so I'm free most of Monday from the afternoon onwards as well. Tuesday I could play before leaving for work (I need to be on the road for 1100 UTC) or when I come home from work around 2200 UTC
I can do after ~2100 UTC on Wednesday, I’ll have to double check it but think next Tuesday at 2200 could work if not.

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
I can do after ~2100 UTC on Wednesday, I’ll have to double check it but think next Tuesday at 2200 could work if not.
The MD runs til Tuesday so probably best to get it done then if possible. I've taken Tuesday off work so I'm free all day Tuesday now as well if that helps

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
The MD runs til Tuesday so probably best to get it done then if possible. I've taken Tuesday off work so I'm free all day Tuesday now as well if that helps
Sounds good, I get home around that 2200 time so I’ll send you a message if I get home a bit early