Ostland MD2 (S19)

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
My, oh my. You finished already. Not quite as bloody as I had hoped, but I suppose it is nice to have something to wait for. I do hope that you all are offended due to the lack of predictions but fear not! You will be more offended when they are finally published.

MD2:
MD2.png

@Waleed - The Misunderstood 99 VS @sbr32 - Keepers of the Garden
@Grey Seer Ebolis (Ebolis) - Order of the Happy Few VS @Havol - Headbangers Ball
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne (RytterT) - Vermintide All-stars VS @Allstars 2.0 (DallasATZ) - WAAAGH Smashers
@Azathot - Hell Pit's Angels VS @toastguy7 - The San Jose ShOrks
@cjblackburn - Shortman F.O.O.D. Heroes VS @Frankolino - Imagine Dragons (BBT)

Deadline for MD2 is Tuesday, January 21st 23:59 UTC

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @sbr32 , my availabilities are, start kick off times:

Wed 15th Not free
Thur 16th 1800-1900
Fri 17th 1800-2100
Sat 18th 1100-2100
Sun 19th 1100-1800

Mon 20th Not free
Tue 21st Not free

..times UTC.

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
I work weekdays and my only availability to start a match is between 0200-0400 UTC.
However, I am available starting at 1700 on the weekend.
I am PST/UTC-8.

Hi @Havol . This weekend is the first big table-top tournament of the year for Canada and I'm locked into it for pretty well all of Friday-Sunday. Would Monday at 02h00 UTC work?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@Frankolino

What suits you? My best time is 2115utc (not Wednesday, Friday or next Tuesday) but I can do plenty of other times with notice.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @Havol . This weekend is the first big table-top tournament of the year for Canada and I'm locked into it for pretty well all of Friday-Sunday. Would Monday at 02h00 UTC work?
First TT of the year sounds exciting!

Yes, Monday at 0200 should work. If I’m doing the math correctly, it should be my 1800 as I’m Pacific time/GMT-8.

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
First TT of the year sounds exciting!

Yes, Monday at 0200 should work. If I’m doing the math correctly, it should be my 1800 as I’m Pacific time/GMT-8.

Yup, 1800 Pacific sounds right. See you on Monday!

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
@toastguy7
Hi mate, I just saw that you are in the US, so assuming the common US times I would suggest that we try to find a timeslot on the weekend? I should be available most times from 1200 UTC to 2230 UTC on Saturday and Sunday 0900 UTC to 1930 UTC starting times.
Do you think we can make anything of those work or do you have any other suggestions?

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@toastguy7
Hi mate, I just saw that you are in the US, so assuming the common US times I would suggest that we try to find a timeslot on the weekend? I should be available most times from 1200 UTC to 2230 UTC on Saturday and Sunday 0900 UTC to 1930 UTC starting times.
Do you think we can make anything of those work or do you have any other suggestions?

Would a start time of 22:00 UTC on Saturday be too late for you? Monday is also a holiday here, so I can do anytime then. Sunday I may be free depending on the time slot of a soccer match (I should know tomorrow or Friday at the latest).

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
Would a start time of 22:00 UTC on Saturday be too late for you? Monday is also a holiday here, so I can do anytime then. Sunday I may be free depending on the time slot of a soccer match (I should know tomorrow or Friday at the latest).

22 UTC should be good for me, I might just be a few minutes late if stuff goes bad, so maybe lets say 22:15 just so you dont have to wait?

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
22 UTC should be good for me, I might just be a few minutes late if stuff goes bad, so maybe lets say 22:15 just so you dont have to wait?
Sounds perfect!