The Offended of Ostland (S19 Fluff)

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Well now, isn't this a sight for sore eyes.

Two nurgle teams, two orc teams, two skaven teams, bretonnians, lizardmen, necromantic, and last but a good feast, halflings. This season will be a glorious one!

I'll be your admin this season and I expect you all to respect each other and to keep in mind that the game is called Blood Bowl. Death is an occupational hazard here, one which should be welcomed with open arms. Some might even say that contributing to such an event is encouraged... No matter if you are the one doing the dying or killing.

I trust you all now the drill already but just incase, here are the rules:
https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/big-crunch-2-rules.6120/

Main points:
- Don't be a jerk
- Respect others
- Respect the given MD time frame. Extension always affects scheduling of others.
- Have fun

The offended for this season are:
@Frankolino - Imagine Dragons (BBT) / Lizardmen
@toastguy7 - The San Jose ShOrks / Orcs
@Waleed - The Misunderstood 99 / Nurgle
@Allstars 2.0 (DallasATZ) - WAAAGH Smashers / Orcs
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne (RytterT) - Vermintide All-stars / Skaven
@Grey Seer Ebolis (Ebolis) - Order of the Happy Few / Bretonnians
@Havol - Headbangers Ball / Necromantic
@sbr32 - Keepers of the Garden / Nurgle
@Azathot - Hell Pit's Angels / Skaven
@cjblackburn - Shortman F.O.O.D. Heroes / Halflings

There you have it. Use this thread to smack each other verbally and prove your words on the pitch! Let's have a good one!

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
I will analyze your teams more in the future if I feel like it. Right now, this is what you will have to do with. Obey my list or prove me wrong. Just be prepared to face the consequences!

1. @toastguy7 - The San Jose ShOrks / Orcs
My oh my. Just needs Friesen, Sturm, Ricci, Nolan and Marleau to make it work in the future.

2. @Waleed - The Misunderstood 99 / Nurgle
Disgusting team! Already tried denying their ticket and hope they forget to join again... Didn´t work. Now I want them out from my division!

3. @Frankolino - Imagine Dragons (BBT) / Lizardmen
As much as I hate saurii and skinks... With a wizard in almost every game, I bet Franko will make it work...

4. @cjblackburn - Shortman F.O.O.D. Heroes / Halflings
I just love those little hairy feet. Just look at them go... And land in the stands! Couldn´t leave them without a promotion spot.

5. @Mr.Bruce-Wayne (RytterT) - Vermintide All-stars / Skaven
I hate rats... Almost as much as I hate elfs. But with a couple of leapers, I trust Nuffle to keep these vermins safe... For now...

6. @Grey Seer Ebolis (Ebolis) - Order of the Happy Few / Bretonnians
Well now... A bit banged up... But brets are decent. Maybe one more season building and then straight to top?

7. @Havol - Headbangers Ball / Necromantic
Needs a bit more development. At the moment it is all in the hands of Mars and Crosby. Or maybe not. Who knows?

8. @Azathot - Hell Pit's Angels / Skaven
Bah. Rats. Again. And MA10! Those should die immediately. All of them. I am sure Nuffle will need a sacrifice or two this season...

9. @sbr32 - Keepers of the Garden / Nurgle
Disgusting team. Maybe if we let them rot a bit more, we will see something beautiful next season?

10. @Allstars 2.0 (DallasATZ) - WAAAGH Smashers / Orcs
Nothing bypasses the fact that this team was the last one to accept the ticket. Shame on you! The team itself deserves better than this but their actions do not!

There you have it. Be offended!
And no. I didn´t randomize this list. I´m serious. This is what I felt like at this exact moment. I trust no schedules, previous standings or statistics to alter my mind. Do not question my authority, reasoning or sanity! ...Oh my, doctor told me to avoid confrontation and aggression... Sun in my stomach, sun in my stomach... Butterflies out, butterflies out...

Last edited:

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
MD 02 Headline Game!

A test of two 1-0 teams and 3rd place versus 4th place. Should be a cracker!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 3.40.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 3.40.54 PM.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 191

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@FemurMuertez "My oh my. Just needs Friesen, Sturm, Ricci, Nolan and Marleau to make it work in the future."

My man. :) I need something to distract me from this shit-show of an NHL season.

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
I will analyze your teams more in the future if I feel like it. Right now, this is what you will have to do with. Obey my list or prove me wrong. Just be prepared to face the consequences!

My oh my. Just needs Friesen, Sturm, Ricci, Nolan and Marleau to make it work in the future.

Disgusting team! Already tried denying their ticket and hope they forget to join again... Didn´t work. Now I want them out from my division!

As much as I hate saurii and skinks... With a wizard in almost every game, I bet Franko will make it work...

I just love those little hairy feet. Just look at them go... And land in the stands! Couldn´t leave them without a promotion spot.

I hate rats... Almost as much as I hate elfs. But with a couple of leapers, I trust Nuffle to keep these vermins safe... For now...

Well now... A bit banged up... But brets are decent. Maybe one more season building and then straight to top?

Needs a bit more development. At the moment it is all in the hands of Mars and Crosby. Or maybe not. Who knows?

Bah. Rats. Again. And MA10! Those should die immediately. All of them. I am sure Nuffle will need a sacrifice or two this season...

Disgusting team. Maybe if we let them rot a bit more, we will see something beautiful next season?

Nothing bypasses the fact that this team was the last one to accept the ticket. Shame on you! The team itself deserves better than this but their actions do not!

There you have it. Be offended!
And no. I didn´t randomize this list. I´m serious. This is what I felt like at this exact moment. I trust no schedules, previous standings or statistics to alter my mind. Do not question my authority, reasoning or sanity! ...Oh my, doctor told me to avoid confrontation and aggression... Sun in my stomach, sun in my stomach... Butterflies out, butterflies out...

I get predicted over @Grey Seer Ebolis every time and he beats me every time :)

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Alright guys! Sorry I´m late with this. Here are the final standings!

standings.png

Congrats to the top four for promotion! And thank you all for a smooth season. You made my work easy... Even though you didn´t follow my "predictions" to the letter. I had big money in this, god damned!

Predicted:

It seems that I am the one that should be most offended... Sigh... But halflings almost made it...

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
Alright guys! Sorry I´m late with this. Here are the final standings!

View attachment 2120

Congrats to the top four for promotion! And thank you all for a smooth season. You made my work easy... Even though you didn´t follow my "predictions" to the letter. I had big money in this, god damned!

Predicted:

It seems that I am the one that should be most offended... Sigh... But halflings almost made it...

Whoa I end before @Grey Seer Ebolis (First time i think)
Thanks for admin @FemurMuertez

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
I have to say I'm happy for not being promoted. Lizards at 1200ish TV are not ready to face all the developed claw teams at higher tiers. And particularly my Lizards keep dying from regular blocks from players without even MB...