Ostland MD2 (S19)

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
Sounds perfect!

Hi there, I am very sorry but I will have to cancel unexpectedly. My grandfathers condition worsened over the last 2 days so my mother is staying with me and I dont know how my times will be today and tomorrow. I am very sorry about the inconvenience and obviously I will accept a forfeit in the game.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hi there, I am very sorry but I will have to cancel unexpectedly. My grandfathers condition worsened over the last 2 days so my mother is staying with me and I dont know how my times will be today and tomorrow. I am very sorry about the inconvenience and obviously I will accept a forfeit in the game.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Real life always comes first. I am around all day Monday if that would work, but I understand if you would rather spend time with your family.

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
@Azathot
Sorry to hear that. As toastguy said, real life always comes first. Take the time you need. If you can play the match at some point, good, but don't worry about it. If you can't, I'll just admin the match.
Let me know.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Hi there. Sorry for taking long to answer, had a bad week in the hospital, back home today.
What about tomorrow Saturday at 21:15 UTC?
Sorry been out all day. I can still do tonigh5 at 2115utc if that still works.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
so, I waited until 0230 on Monday, Ebolis.

I'm available until the MD roll from 0300-0500 GMT. Give me a shout if we can make something happen, ok?

Hope your TT went well :D

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
@Grey Seer Ebolis , I may be home from work early. I’ll poke you here and on discord when I’m on my way home in the event we can play tonight.

Hiya @Havol

I obviously made a mistake, for which I'm very sorry. I guess you were rightly waiting for me last night while I thought we were playing tonight. Please accept my apologies. I could play tonight (indeed, I was expecting it). I'd love to start early if you do get off work sooner than expected. I'll be around. Ping me when you get in.

Once again, I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting.