Slann / Kislev Circus BBT Grudgers

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
You have all committed crimes..............................................................
.............................................and its time to collect

This team blog is for keeping track of the grudges I bear against all of BC 2. Its obviously a dwarf theme, but I didn't want to make things worse by forcing myself to play dwarves so we're doing it Kislev style, but anywho. I will be adding grudges to this list as this team continues playing, and striking them off when I can! Lets see if the total number goes up or down

Travelscrabble's BC 2 Dammaz Kron
  1. Regor: for being too good at vamps and stealing my glory!
  2. Nordland: for sending me to tier 3 on td difference
  3. Street: for holding my rightful HiE BiR record
  4. Emil Frej/Femur Muertez: The bastard!
  5. Sensible Fred: For his being useless in All Star
  6. Orielensis/Ded Apo Ded/Snake Eyez: For scaring my vamps. Also he killed 4th Best Vamp Team, Orielensis' Blitzers, and Emil Frej Die Die Die. He is the worst most heinous villain in history.
  7. Helgn: For bountying my wonderful vamps
  8. Matybhoy: For winning SWBBL, which should have been mine!
  9. BC2: For never allowing Monty to play in Altdwarf, you missed out on a legend
  10. Altdwarf: For robbing CJ of glory too many times to count
  11. Veggente: The chief culprit in robbing CJ of glory.
  12. Werebat: Killed NoTeamCjChampionship and retired MarwoodBountyHelgn
  13. sbr32 Killed Fred in Altdwarf
  14. Kawira: Killed Veggente 3peat (Avenged same game with the blood of 2 beastmen)
  15. Znarx: Killed some loner on our team (Avenged same game) and defeated our heroes (yet to be avenged)
  16. CjBlacklburn: Killed some loner
  17. Slick: Niggled Street HiE BiR
  18. Halub: Stole our Averland glory
  19. JamesRye: For Hurting Hudd's All Beast Titles

Last edited:

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
A stinking, sweating crowd of bodies pushed and jostled all around him. Blood bowl denizens of every type, snotlings scurrying under his feet, treemen towering over his head, vampires trying to grab a sneaky bite of his neck. He hated signups.

As he shoved his way through the crowed the shouting got louder until he reached his destination. A small groups of exotically clad, bearded athletes were standing by the signups table, yelling red-faced profanities at the bored looking goblin clerk who was picking at her finger nails.

"What the hell is the problem here" he shouted. His players turned to him. "Thäy're säying wä're not dvårves!" He sighed and looked up and down at the burly 6 foot frame of Regoritg. "I told you this might happen, its just cause of your height."
"We äre dvårves!"
"I know, I know, just bear in mind that not everyone knows your circumstances."
"Jöst becåse wä're adåpted"
"Look I know, and you know, and your clan knows, that's what counts."
"They vånt us to rägister as Kislev!"
"Well you're sort of..."
"We äre dvårves"
"Well look I told you it doesn't matter. Do you have the book?"
"Ve alvays carry our Dammaz Kron."

That's all that matters.

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Is this what "The Hobbit" would've been like if Tolkien had mixed something else than sugar on his morning tea?

Looking forward to read this more, my will-be-rival. I should boot up my own blog... maybe.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Dammaz Kron added to first post. I'm planning to do something a bit different with this blog. Basically I will be keeping track of BC 2 grudges and adding new entries in the blog when a new grudge is added or removed from my Dammaz Kron. Winning/losing/team development is secondary.

But I do love Slann/Kislev so I might occasionally look in on how they are getting on. Here's the starting roster.
BBT-Grudgers.jpg

Last edited:

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
At first I thought...
Yay, I made the list!
Then I realized that TS is the admin of Nordland... also on the list ... and where will my Grievers play this season... yep, you guessed it!
So a Grudge Trifecta awaits my poor Chorf this season.... good job admins can’t manipulate results... oh wait...

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hm, well that High elf best in race record is under threat this season which should be interesting to see!

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Love the theme! Terry Pratchett and Carrot Ironfoundersson would have approved.