Supajee
Country Flag
f490de019c6d41b6aa877815cc682fa8.png

@TomSchnizz vs @Larkstar
@Cereal Killar vs @martybhoy
@Giantcodfish vs @TheGuardDog
@Hauntmachine vs @Moreplovac
@Street vs @Ernedar

One third of the season already played and everyone has notched at least a point, so that is positive. @Moreplovac leads the way with 3 wins. Each team has suffered fair amount of injuries as well, something that makes me smile.

Deadline for MD4 is 4th of February (Tuesday) at 23.59 UTC.

Ernedar

Star Player
Steam Username
ernedar
Cyanide Username
Ernedar
Country Flag
@Street Hello. How is your time during weekend and next week? I am in UTC+1 timezone. I unfortunatelly cannot play during work days this week.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
@Street Hello. How is your time during weekend and next week? I am in UTC+1 timezone. I unfortunatelly cannot play during work days this week.

Hey,

Should be fairly flexible on Saturday but not certain yet.

Sunday I can play from 09:00 to 15:00 starting times. Next Monday / Tuesday I can play in the evenings from about 18:30 to 21:00 start times.

All times are UTC. Any preference for you out of those?

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hey there @Larkstar ,

In the week I could start from 23:30 to 03:00 utc.

In the weekend starting around 15-16 utc is good. Not sure what I have Saturday but Sunday from 23:00 to 03:00utc should also work. I am utc-5

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey there @Larkstar ,

In the week I could start from 23:30 to 03:00 utc.

In the weekend starting around 15-16 utc is good. Not sure what I have Saturday but Sunday from 23:00 to 03:00utc should also work. I am utc-5

I could due Thurs or Fri Midnight UTC, so 7pm your time and 4pm mine. =). Let me know with you'd prefer. Thanks!

Ernedar

Star Player
Steam Username
ernedar
Cyanide Username
Ernedar
Country Flag
Hey,

Should be fairly flexible on Saturday but not certain yet.

Sunday I can play from 09:00 to 15:00 starting times. Next Monday / Tuesday I can play in the evenings from about 18:30 to 21:00 start times.