Supajee
Country Flag
5c713ad03bbcabadc4a225444a5e68ba.png

@TomSchnizz vs @Ernedar
@Moreplovac vs @Street
@TheGuardDog vs @Hauntmachine
@martybhoy vs @Giantcodfish
@Larkstar vs @Cereal Killar

We're past the halfway point of the season. My predictions are looking surprisingly fine. @Moreplovac is upsetting me greatly by winning all of the games so far, but fear not for his elves shall be mauled into oblivion by some basing dorks, also known as "dwarves". Hmmh. Everything is going as planned.

Deadline for MD6 is 18th of February (Tuesday) at 23.59 UTC.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hey There @Ernedar , I am utc-5. On the week I can normally do from 23utc to 0300. I dont think I can play Saturday but Sunday I could start at 15-16 utc and Do other times later in the day.

Tell me if something works

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Cereal Killar Hey sir. I could do Thurs, Sat, Sun, or Mon any time after 1700 UTC with enough notice. Let me know if anything in there would work. Thanks!

Cereal Killar

Star Player
Steam Username
Zero
Cyanide Username
Cereal Killar
Country Flag
@Cereal Killar Hey sir. I could do Thurs, Sat, Sun, or Mon any time after 1700 UTC with enough notice. Let me know if anything in there would work. Thanks!
HI @Larkstar,

I see you are in the US and I am at UTC +7. So depending on where in the US you are, an 8 or 9 PM for either of us would be close to an 8 or 9 AM for the other.

Are you available for any of these times at YOUR time zone?

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
HI @Larkstar,

I see you are in the US and I am at UTC +7. So depending on where in the US you are, an 8 or 9 PM for either of us would be close to an 8 or 9 AM for the other.

Are you available for any of these times at YOUR time zone?

I'm UTC -8, so we are 15 hrs part (or -9 depending on how you look at it). A 9am start for me is going to be Midnight for you. While a 9am start for you will be 6pm for me. But that's fine, I can do that time no problem. Just so there is no confusion, I'm proposing a UCT 0200 (so early morning UTC) on Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon, or Tues. Which day would you prefer?

Cereal Killar

Star Player
Steam Username
Zero
Cyanide Username
Cereal Killar
Country Flag
I'm UTC -8, so we are 15 hrs part (or -9 depending on how you look at it). A 9am start for me is going to be Midnight for you. While a 9am start for you will be 6pm for me. But that's fine, I can do that time no problem. Just so there is no confusion, I'm proposing a UCT 0200 (so early morning UTC) on Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon, or Tues. Which day would you prefer?

Hi @Larkstar,

Friday at 02.00 UTC is good for me.

Ernedar

Star Player
Steam Username
ernedar
Cyanide Username
Ernedar
Country Flag
Hey There @Ernedar , I am utc-5. On the week I can normally do from 23utc to 0300. I dont think I can play Saturday but Sunday I could start at 15-16 utc and Do other times later in the day.

Tell me if something works
Hi. workday 2300 UTC till 0300 UTC is not doable for me. In that case Sunday it is. 1500 UTC works. See you on the pitch.

TheGuardDog

Veteran
Steam Username
TheGuardDog
Country Flag
@Hauntmachine my bad my computer restarted and I totally forgot to re open the forums to check, I'll still be around at 8 if you see this in time, otherwise i could probably get on again at 1830.