Indus MD2 MM thread [BC2 Season 20]

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Hope everyone is doing ok through the madness. Well done for completing early!

Deadline for MD2 is Tuesday, April 7th.

2020-03-30 (1).png

@Crowdog09 v @ChugM
@Krunkle Dunkle v @Kaiden
@Ernedar v @Street
@KOMEDIANT v @Ravers
@Sataric v @cjblackburn

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can definitely for certain guaranteed no doubt whatsoever be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@Sataric

Locked in with kids so plenty of options if we avoid starting between 1430utc and 2000utc and I have notice. Although after Wednesday is easier for us.

Kaiden

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Garlic Bread
Country Flag
Hey @Krunkle Dunkle !

Throughout the week, Morning and very early afternoons UTC work best for me. I am far more flexible on weekends. Please let me know what works for you.

Cheers :)

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
@Sataric

Locked in with kids so plenty of options if we avoid starting between 1430utc and 2000utc and I have notice. Although after Wednesday is easier for us.

Hey boss! After Wednesday is absolutely fine for me as well. Thursday or Friday would be my best days if you can manage one of those, but just like you, I am more or less locked up most of the time and have quite flexible hours if necessary! :p I can kick-off anytime between about 12:00 and 21:00 UTC. (And that's taking the new Daylight Savings Time into consideration already.) Just pick the hour that works best for you and I will adapt, mate. Looking forward to it!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Hey boss! After Wednesday is absolutely fine for me as well. Thursday or Friday would be my best days if you can manage one of those, but just like you, I am more or less locked up most of the time and have quite flexible hours if necessary! :p I can kick-off anytime between about 12:00 and 21:00 UTC. (And that's taking the new Daylight Savings Time into consideration already.) Just pick the hour that works best for you and I will adapt, mate. Looking forward to it!
Would Monday work for you? 1200utc? I’m just trying to spread out my commitments to stop my wife from hitting me so feel free to say no.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey @Ernedar

I can do following times, all UTC and starting times.

Monday - Friday, 17:30 to 20:00
Weekend, most reasonable UTC times.

When works for you?

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Would Monday work for you? 1200utc? I’m just trying to spread out my commitments to stop my wife from hitting me so feel free to say no.

It would, but I would have to take a quick phonecall during the match most likely from my doctor. It should not take longer than five minutes though, and maybe I won't even need to pause because I'm half-decent at multitasking. :p So let us go with that. See you next week on Monday!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
It would, but I would have to take a quick phonecall during the match most likely from my doctor. It should not take longer than five minutes though, and maybe I won't even need to pause because I'm half-decent at multitasking. :p So let us go with that. See you next week on Monday!
That’s fine pause the game if you need I can always make myself a coffee.

Steam Username
Krunkle dunkle
Country Flag
Hey @Krunkle Dunkle !

Throughout the week, Morning and very early afternoons UTC work best for me. I am far more flexible on weekends. Please let me know what works for you.

Cheers :)

HI @Kaiden , I am off today and tomorrow (UK time) so whenever... best if you tag me on discord, as I don't use this forum much... which I am starting to realise will probably be a problem... just don't understand why double up from discord... (discord infinitely better as it will notify on me smart phone) tag Aknurk on discord :)

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
HI @Kaiden , I am off today and tomorrow (UK time) so whenever... best if you tag me on discord, as I don't use this forum much... which I am starting to realise will probably be a problem... just don't understand why double up from discord... (discord infinitely better as it will notify on me smart phone) tag Aknurk on discord :)

you're welcome to use Discord to schedule (I often do), just be aware that admins cannot monitor that in the way they can this forum, so if for any reason your game does not happen (like say, global pandemic!), they will just go on info posted here.

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
@ChugM I'm free most of the weekend. With a bit of advanced notice I can do most times on Friday, Sat and Sunday

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Hiya mate, would 1900 utc this Friday work for yourself?
Yea, that would be fine. Just so we're clear, as it looks like you're living in the UK, the timezone in the UK and Ireland is now UTC+1, so that would 20:00 UTC+1

ChugM

Rookie
Steam Username
botswanaspec
Country Flag
Yea, that would be fine. Just so we're clear, as it looks like you're living in the UK, the timezone in the UK and Ireland is now UTC+1, so that would 20:00 UTC+1

Aha right, yeah that's great all the same - 20:00 UTC+1 it is then!