Averland MD8 [S20]

Spivey

Veteran
Steam Username
Spivey
Cyanide Username
Spivey
Country Flag
@Tusak in my double checking of the time before I got the sack, I have noticed I activated my huge brain and booked for a stupid time. My apologies. Would you mind sharing your Sunday/Monday times with me? Again my apologies mate

Last edited:

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Tusak in my double checking of the time before I got the sack, I have noticed I activated my huge brain and booked for a stipend time. My apologies. Would you mind sharing your Sunday/Monday times with me? Again my apologies mate
Hey, Sunday is booked, but I can do Monday 16:00-18:00. Does that work?

Spivey

Veteran
Steam Username
Spivey
Cyanide Username
Spivey
Country Flag
@Tusak I can try and make 1800 work. It is 4am for me but it's my stuff up so I will cop it. See you then mate.

Spivey

Veteran
Steam Username
Spivey
Cyanide Username
Spivey
Country Flag
Sorry woke up half past. I did mention it was 4 am.

Spivey

Veteran
Steam Username
Spivey
Cyanide Username
Spivey
Country Flag
@Supa looks like I won't be able to play this one. I woke up half an hour late. I'm not looking to schedule another 4am one either. Shame I really wanted to give this season a full run.

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
@Supa looks like I won't be able to play this one. I woke up half an hour late. I'm not looking to schedule another 4am one either. Shame I really wanted to give this season a full run.

That's unfortunate to hear. You've shown quite determination waking up at night many matchdays, would've been odd if it didn't happen at some point! Don't knock yourself too hard on this.

I won't roll the matchday until Tuesday night/Wednesday, just in case you will find some time to play for some reason. I'll start the thread for MD9 soon.

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
That is unfortunate because I really needed you to beat up on those vampires. :(

Spivey

Veteran
Steam Username
Spivey
Cyanide Username
Spivey
Country Flag
@Tusak I get home from work at about 830utc and go to work at 2200. So if I time works in the next day or so let me know. If not bad luck. Keep in mind 2200 is my morning so please nothing to unreasonable of you decide to give it a crack.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Tusak I get home from work at about 830utc and go to work at 2200. So if I time works in the next day or so let me know. If not bad luck. Keep in mind 2200 is my morning so please nothing to unreasonable of you decide to give it a crack.
Hi,

Sorry but that does not work.

Spivey

Veteran
Steam Username
Spivey
Cyanide Username
Spivey
Country Flag
@Supa gave it a crack. Roll it when it's ready mate. :) Sorry @troxbirds, best of luck against the stat freaks.

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Even in games my team isn't involved in, I have horrible luck. :(