Season 21 decision thread

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I think it will be a 2 for me, unless I have a drastic change in heart over the final week of the season.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
tl;dr: gonna revisit the decision some time next week. I hate this stupid fucking pandemic.

It's a horrid time for everyone and everyone will react differently. So choose what's best for you mate. We will still be here. If you do change your mind please put a new post up but most importantly stay safe.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@Hauntmachine there is always the reroll to stunties option.
You expect to lose every game so there is no pressure and you don't care when the dice don't go your way.
And every season you will get a couple of great moments that make everything fun.
Whether it is a goblin bombardier taking out the ballcarrier and his cage so you can recover the ball or an opponent failing a pick up so you send a fling flying to pick up the ball and score.

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag

This team is doing way too good for me to stop now!

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
1 unless the Shorks lose another important player week 9, in which case 2.
Hate to say this mate, but killing some orcs might be the only way for me to get any satisfaction from this season... Unless they kill my team, that would suffice too. :D

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag

Enjoyed the wood elves and could continue them. But have other plans I would like to go for now...

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
In the 3rd game of the season lost both my +AG throwers and my +2ST Blitzer got a -ST injury. Crippled for good. After that I totally gave up. Got destroyed in a game I was barely playing... doing crazy stupid things in most of the rest...and then... somehow I ended up 2nd...
I guess now High Elves and myself are bound together.