stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
FINAL ROUND! FIGHT!

Time for the ninth and final match of this season. It'll start tomorrow morning and last for a week, until Tuesday the 26th of May at 23:59 UTC. Also, be sure to leave your Decisions for what you want to do for next season in the appropriate thread, linked here: CLICK ME!

upload_2020-5-19_22-18-38.png

Coaches are as follows:

@Larkstar vs vs @tys123
@Werebat vs @Frankolino
@Grey Seer Ebolis vs @Giantcodfish
@sammy77 vs @Coach Xerwox
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne vs @Azathot

On a personal note I would like to thank you all for being a great division and not causing me any hassle at all on my first time being an admin, hope future seasons are just as painless. Good luck on the pitch!

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
Hi @Giantcodfish . I prefer to play on weekdays starting between UTC 13h00 and 19h00. Tomorrow and Friday, though, I'd have to start no earlier than 16h00 UTC. Would anything like that work for you?

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne
Once again to close out the season! I am still a bit rough on my scheduling, since I am still moving, so I would kind of prefer to play Monday/Tuesday 0600 UTC to 1400 UTC if that is possible for you.
If not I can also play Friday to Sunday or Monday/Tuesday evening, in which case it's probably easiest if you tell me your availabilities and I try to shuffle around that.

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne
Once again to close out the season! I am still a bit rough on my scheduling, since I am still moving, so I would kind of prefer to play Monday/Tuesday 0600 UTC to 1400 UTC if that is possible for you.
If not I can also play Friday to Sunday or Monday/Tuesday evening, in which case it's probably easiest if you tell me your availabilities and I try to shuffle around that.
monday 10 UTC :)

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@tys123 Hey sir. Best days for me are Friday, Sunday or Monday. We enough notice, I can do pretty much any time after 1600 UTC.

sammy77

Super Star Player
Steam Username
sammy_77
Cyanide Username
sammy77
Country Flag
@Coach Xerwox Hi, final meeting with your team. Starting times below.
  • Thursday UTC 18-19
  • Friday UTC 17-22
  • Saturday UTC ?-? (flexible day)
  • Sunday UTC 18-20
  • Monday UTC 18-19

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Frankolino - I'm working from home so flexible in general. You want to shoot for tomorrow (Friday) at 20:00 UTC? Or sometime this weekend?
Hi there. Weekend works better for me. I'm free tomorrow Saturday between 1400-2100 UTC. Let me suggest 1800 UTC, but feel free to suggest something else in that range. Sunday works as well if better for you.