@Veggente85 vs @bovicerunstrains
@SlyAnimal vs @Luke4444

Get to it!

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@Luke4444 I’m in the process of moving between my new house & old house this/next week. But I don’t yet have internet at the new house.

I should still be at my old house for the next few days at least though, so if you’re able to play early this week that’d be ideal.

I haven’t started my new job yet so am pretty flexible on time.

Ideally starting between 0000 - 1400 UTC, or close to these times, would be good but I can start at anytime if it means we can get the match played early in the week.

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
Hello again, @gdaynick ! Third time's the charm, they say. We do have one win each, who will win our best of three! :D

I would bet on you. I am at 10 players and down my best chaos warrior for this game... but we'll see!

I am at UTC+2 and is working from home so I am flexible. I am free today (wednesday) until 16:00 UTC. Thursday-friday I have no set times planned and is free to play. Sunday from 8:00 to 11:00 and 18:00 to 21:00. Monday is free. Tuesday 8:00 to 15:00.

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@GreenBear Hey man

Sunday I would prefer, times in GMT

Sundays 1500 - 0100 the next day
otherwise on Saturdays I sometimes work so 2000 - 0230 next morning, if Im not working that day id be available earlier though just cant say until day before usually

weekdays - 0000 - 0200

gdaynick

Veteran
Steam Username
gdaynick
Country Flag
Hello again, @gdaynick ! Third time's the charm, they say. We do have one win each, who will win our best of three! :D

I would bet on you. I am at 10 players and down my best chaos warrior for this game... but we'll see!

I am at UTC+2 and is working from home so I am flexible. I am free today (wednesday) until 16:00 UTC. Thursday-friday I have no set times planned and is free to play. Sunday from 8:00 to 11:00 and 18:00 to 21:00. Monday is free. Tuesday 8:00 to 15:00.
Hey again Yinkin! how about we lock in 0800utc sunday? that would work great for me :)

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
wed: 6pm-10pm
thursday-sun: 1pm-10pm

All times quoted are UTC.

Thursday 6pm or earlier could work, if not how is your weekend? I try to contact you over Discord to see if we could play today.