Wednesday is ok for me
can't play today and tomorrow

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
@Rocketdeath Hello!

Current available times are wednesday and thursday 8:00 to 20:00 UTC, friday and saturday 8:00 to 14:00, sunday 8:00 to 12:00, monday 8:00 to 20:00.

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@Rocketdeath Hello!

Current available times are wednesday and thursday 8:00 to 20:00 UTC, friday and saturday 8:00 to 14:00, sunday 8:00 to 12:00, monday 8:00 to 20:00.

Hey @Yinkin would it be possible to start a little later on Sunday, like 1400 or even 1430? im US and all the other times and days im working or sleeping. 1200 would be 8am for me on my only day off and i need coffee first just be a bit early

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal Hey there, when do you have time to play our match?

I've just moved house, and the new house doesn't have internet yet, so I'll have very narrow bands of availability this week.

So can you please post up your windows of availability and then I can pick a time during that and arrange to travel back to my old house so that I can play, or once I get word from my ISP on when the internet will be connected I can pick a time.

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
Hey @Yinkin would it be possible to start a little later on Sunday, like 1400 or even 1430? im US and all the other times and days im working or sleeping. 1200 would be 8am for me on my only day off and i need coffee first just be a bit early

Hmm I could start say between UTC 17:00 and 20:00 on sunday? Would that work? I am busy between 13 and 16-ish sadly.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
I've just moved house, and the new house doesn't have internet yet, so I'll have very narrow bands of availability this week.

So can you please post up your windows of availability and then I can pick a time during that and arrange to travel back to my old house so that I can play, or once I get word from my ISP on when the internet will be connected I can pick a time.

No worries, I am sure our admin won't axe us and give us more time if needed till next week.
As for now I am working night shift, so like 1pm-6pm UTC would be nice to play at. But no need to travel back to your old house, just wait till you get your internet in your new one. Maybe you get it this friday then we can play this weekend where I got more time like 12am to12pm UTC.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
No worries, I am sure our admin won't axe us and give us more time if needed till next week.
As for now I am working night shift, so like 1pm-6pm UTC would be nice to play at. But no need to travel back to your old house, just wait till you get your internet in your new one. Maybe you get it this friday then we can play this weekend where I got more time like 12am to12pm UTC.

I’m travelling back to the old house anyway as need to pickup some stuff :p it’s just working my 3x bb matches for the week in with that trip.

and so you’re available from 0000 - 1200 UTC on Saturday as well as Friday?

as Saturday will be the best day for me if you’re free during those times

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
I’m travelling back to the old house anyway as need to pickup some stuff :p it’s just working my 3x bb matches for the week in with that trip.

and so you’re available from 0000 - 1200 UTC on Saturday as well as Friday?

as Saturday will be the best day for me if you’re free during those times

12am UTC might be possible as starting point if I wake up in time since I got nightshift this week. Or is it pm what you offered as time because starting 1-2 hours later than that would be more fine by me.