stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
upload_2020-7-7_22-10-4.png

Welcome to match day 5 this is where you can arrange your match day fixtures. You have till the end of the 14th July to get your matches played.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

MD is LIVE!

@Bloodsplatter - Rattus Fabulous (Skaven)
@DireSickFish - Black Bulls (Chaos)
@Azathot - Plim Plom Pluiserweights (Goblins)
@KOMEDIANT - No RR's Needed (Norse)
@Gallows Bait - Sturmwald Strongholds 2.0 (Human)
@comfort_eagle - Comfort's Practice Squad
@Ravers - Buffalo Soldiers. (Human)
@Maeve - Arrakeen's Chosen (Lizardmen)
@Krunkle Dunkle - BBT Gem Cutters (Dwarf)
@wheelchairguy - Dunidyn Marauders (Chaos Dwarf)

Maeve

Veteran
Steam Username
Maeve
Country Flag
@Gallows Bait Hey there! Seems like we're up finally.
I can play on any day at 10:00 - 17:00 UTC. Pick one you like and we'll see how it looks.

wheelchairguy

Veteran
Steam Username
sixwheeler
Country Flag
@Azathot Hey mate. I am available pretty much any day between UTC 17:00 until UTC 05:00. Let me know if you are available between these times.

KOMEDIANT

Star Player
Steam Username
KOMEDIANT
Country Flag
@Bloodsplatter hey there! I usually play after UTC 19, does it work for you?
already scheduled one game at this time on Wednesday

Last edited:

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
@Azathot Hey mate. I am available pretty much any day between UTC 17:00 until UTC 05:00. Let me know if you are available between these times.

Hi. That sounds pretty good, if its okay with you I would like to wait until I get a reply from Frankolino in Reikland just too see his availabilities which might be more difficult to schedule due to time zones

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
@Gallows Bait Hey there! Seems like we're up finally.
I can play on any day at 10:00 - 17:00 UTC. Pick one you like and we'll see how it looks.

@Maeve - I'm afraid those coincide with my working hours for the most part, but I should be able to do the weekend.

How about 13:00 UTC on Saturday 11th?

wheelchairguy

Veteran
Steam Username
sixwheeler
Country Flag
Hi. That sounds pretty good, if its okay with you I would like to wait until I get a reply from Frankolino in Reikland just too see his availabilities which might be more difficult to schedule due to time zones
no problem just let me know.

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
23 is a bit late for me (1am here). I guess I could push it to 22:30 at the latest would it be better if we started earlier? 2130 would work for me as well

wheelchairguy

Veteran
Steam Username
sixwheeler
Country Flag
@wheelchairguy
Hi, havent heard back from you, will be heading off soon then.
Tomorrow and Mon I have games already scheduled, I hope we can get the game in then, my preferred time would be 18UTC if possible
Sorry mate got distracted by the wife and kids and didn't see your message. 1800 UTC is perfect for me. Either day works. i'll go on tomorrow at 1800 UTC and if you are there great if not I'll check at same time on Monday.

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
Sorry mate got distracted by the wife and kids and didn't see your message. 1800 UTC is perfect for me. Either day works. i'll go on tomorrow at 1800 UTC and if you are there great if not I'll check at same time on Monday.

Oh man, I shouldnt write when tired, forgot word, meant to write that I hope we can get the game in Tuesday then because I have games scheduled for Sunday and Monday, sorry. So does Tuesday 18 UTC work?