Cathey season 21 MD6

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
cat21-6.jpg

It's match day 6 one of the match days. You have till the 21st.

Close the curtains. Turn of the lights. Sad times ahead. The Peoples Champion may be being replaced. I know. I know. Let the tears flow. If I do get replaced by a new coach I will let you know as soon as I do.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Most importantly have fun out there.

@martybhoy - Sherbrooke Shamrocks
@doohickey - Canuckleheads
@OnyshiWa - Mutiple Scorgasm
@the mighty Carlos - Pfaffback Twisters
@Jakv1 - Spare Rib
@BirdManDarkWing - Black & Gold
@stephB - Malazan Marines
@jrpeart - The Vampire Bites Back
@Keraunograf - Deadly Omens
cjblackburn - Replacement under gobbos

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@jrpeart

Since I might be being replaced, later in the match day would be best but throw some times at me and I will keep you in the loop.

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @stephB ,
You usually like to play later in the evening, right? That suits me well. I’m available to start a match:
Weekdays (not Thursday) from 2030 - 0100
Saturday 1800 - 2000
Sunday 1300 - 1600
My preference would be a weekday if you can manage it. Let me know, mate!

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
@jrpeart

Since I might be being replaced, later in the match day would be best but throw some times at me and I will keep you in the loop.
How about Friday or Monday between 1830 - 2100 UTC or pretty much the whole of Saturday or Sunday?
That gives us the last 4 available days in the week to schedule in.

OnyshiWa

Rookie
Country Flag
@Jakv1 looking at your recent posts how about Thursday 16th 2100 UTC? I am at UTC +2 so starting later is a no go (except for weekends if it really has too). I can start as early 1500 UTC during weekdays.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
@Keraunograf Hi! I can play from 15-00 UTC until 21-00 UTC any day.

Hello! That works literally only on weekends for me. I'm also moving on Friday. I may have internet on Saturday or Sunday, which I'll probably know late UTC on friday or mid day UTC on Saturday. I'd say safest route is to pencil in for Sunday at 19 UTC-ish?

BirdManDarkWing

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Bengal
Country Flag
Hello! That works literally only on weekends for me. I'm also moving on Friday. I may have internet on Saturday or Sunday, which I'll probably know late UTC on friday or mid day UTC on Saturday. I'd say safest route is to pencil in for Sunday at 19 UTC-ish?
Sunday at 19 UTC.
Deal

Gilliatt

Star Player
Country Flag
Hello, my name is Gilliatt and im addicted to Blood Bowl.

@jrpeart

Let's get it out of the system: Friday 18:30 UTC? If that's fine with you.

Last edited:

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@the mighty Carlos Hey, if you are in Europe probably the best shot is on the weekend. Saturday and Sunday I am free after ~1600 UTC, weekdays I am free after 2230UTC. Let me know what would work for you!