Blood Bowl 2020 Rulebook Leak

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Imperials look like Brets with Ogre, 2 Blitzers and 2 throwers. Plus normal humans get 0-3 Halflings

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
Looks like the Imperial Bodyguard have Stand Firm and Wrestle, which would mean Brawler is a new skill.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Human catchers back to AV7 boo

Humans having halflings yay

Catchers down to 65k I think but can't get a decent image uploaded to show it and not found a good link yet.

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'm wondering if it's multiple block renamed.
that would make the team totally pointless since they would just be extra crappy lizard.

Really hoping it’s something decent since the team seems pretty cool

turns out it lets them rr a single both down dice but doesn’t say if it’s 1 or turn or 1 pr block

but that is great!!

Last edited:

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Halflings in Human teams will enable Throw Team Mate on the Ogre, which is great! :)

But this is a very sad day if they’ve left out the Amazons out of the new set. Or maybe they got a new name? Like Bretonians renamed Imperial Nobility...

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Catchers down to 65k I think but can't get a decent image uploaded to show it and not found a good link yet.

Yeah catchers AV7 and 65K, pass on a 5 plus though. Blitzers 85K.

https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FEerCoTLWsAADQeJ%3Fformat%3Djpg%26name%3Dmedium

That one a lot easier to read.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
I also look forward to fouling the crap out of people with Halflings :).

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
I bet brawler is a str or extraordinary skill that either prevents wrestle from being used against him or forces the player pushing him back to follow him.:D

EDIT: No, this just in. He may reroll a single both down result when taking a block. But not as a part of a blitz.

Last edited:

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
Interesting skill, wonder what affect that will have on the amount of Block that gets taken.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Interesting skill, wonder what affect that will have on the amount of Block that gets taken.

I imagine people will still take block, but means if it is a block vs block player and you get bothdown/bothdown or bothdown/push, you can reroll the bothdown to fish for a pow.

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I imagine people will still take block, but means if it is a block vs block player and you get bothdown/bothdown or bothdown/push, you can reroll the bothdown to fish for a pow.

if black orc teams get 50k bribes and PO is not changed/removed from 16 to 20 Ed + less random mvp it will be a pretty good team I think

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag

I was thinking that perhaps it may mean Guard and Mighty Blow take a priority, giving a slightly different approach to the bash game.

Guard will help maintain a strength advantage and help negate the low strength of the Goblins. Mighty Blow, cheap expendable Goblins with potentially cheap bribes means getting a numbers advantage as well.