Decision Thread for season 22

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
I'm changing my option to 3 (I'll edit the other one too)

Although might change my mind back to 2 (or 1), undead started so well for me, but just don't seem to be doing things at the higher tiers though and it's frustrating the hell outta me.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
I think I'm going to switch to a 3.
I'm too busy at work and have too little mental energy to spare at the moment.

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Despite another crushing season ending game that will keep them from advancing back to tier 2 -- DAMN YOU QUAD SKULLS -- the Ollies will be back for their 12th season and 100th game to kick it off!

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
1. Onward! Downward! To a new season that cannot be worse than the current one!

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
I'm going to be bold and not even wait for MD9 to finish 1. Yes 1 I say and damn the consequences!

OnyshiWa

Rookie
Country Flag
What is the estimated timetable for season 22? Kind of perplexed that this information isn't give. I would like to play but I am also on vacation soon and don't know if those dates will interfer. I do not want to join and then be away for two or three match days.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
What is the estimated timetable for season 22? Kind of perplexed that this information isn't give. I would like to play but I am also on vacation soon and don't know if those dates will interfer. I do not want to join and then be away for two or three match days.
Official kick off on the 26th. Sorry I missed it out it’s been the same 2 week gap for a long time and I forget that not everyone has been here as long as me.

OnyshiWa

Rookie
Country Flag
Official kick off on the 26th. Sorry I missed it out it’s been the same 2 week gap for a long time and I forget that not everyone has been here as long as me.
Oaky thanks for clarifying.
In that case I have to go with option three (3) sitting out upcoming season and return another time.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
3. Pukki Party's over. At least for now.