@cjblackburn - Stupid Elves Being Stupid
@Werebat - The Land Before Halftime
@JCan - Henry's Whigs
@DireSickFish - Black Bulls
@KOMEDIANT - NoRR's needed
@Gallows Bait - Sturmwald Strongholds 2.0
@Ravers - Buffalo Soldiers.
@Mureahko - Chatioc Good

Get on out there and get the blood spilling! You have till around 8th of September 23:59 UTC.

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
@JCan - My availabilities this week are a little slim. I can do:

Tuesday 02.00, 04.30
Thursday 23.30 - Fri 01.30
Friday 10.00 - 12.00
Monday 00.30 - 02.00, 10.00 - 12.00
Tuesday 8th 02.00, 10.00 - 12.00
all times UTC

comfort

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
@JCan - My availabilities this week are a little slim. I can do:

Tuesday 02.00, 04.30
Thursday 23.30 - Fri 01.30
Friday 10.00 - 12.00
Monday 00.30 - 02.00, 10.00 - 12.00
Tuesday 8th 02.00, 10.00 - 12.00
all times UTC

comfort
Oof. OK, this is going to be a challenge to arrange! :D

I can't play at all between Thursday and Sunday as I am away. So, that leaves Monday and Tuesday next week.
Most of those times won't work for me as I'm UTC+2 and I work 0900-17:30. In fact, I can't see any times you posted that will work at all :(
I'm normally free in the evenings here (so around 16:30-20:30 UTC), but I doubt that's going to help much.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@KOMEDIANT

My best time is currently 0830utc but other slightly more sensible times are possible. Saturday 1300-2000utc and Sunday 1030- 1800 are currently busy

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
Oof. OK, this is going to be a challenge to arrange! :D

I can't play at all between Thursday and Sunday as I am away. So, that leaves Monday and Tuesday next week.
Most of those times won't work for me as I'm UTC+2 and I work 0900-17:30. In fact, I can't see any times you posted that will work at all :(
I'm normally free in the evenings here (so around 16:30-20:30 UTC), but I doubt that's going to help much.

Indeed. 16.30-20.30 utc is 3.30am-7.30am local time for me. I can't see this working out. @Street, what are our options?

Would bc2 rule 13b apply here?
13) The following guidelines will be applied when assessing the administered result to be applied to the match when caused by failure to arrange and play within the week.

b) Where both coaches have demonstrably attempted to arrange the match the result should be administered neutrally unless the league commissioner or administration team consider one coach’s availability to be limited to the point of precluding the reasonable arrangement of a match.

Last edited:

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Hi @Mureahko

I'm fairly busy with work this week but I should be free Friday, Saturday or Monday for kicks off between 19:00 and 22:00. With some advanced warning I could be free at the weekend during the day of needed.

Let me know what works for you.

Mureahko

Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @Mureahko

I'm fairly busy with work this week but I should be free Friday, Saturday or Monday for kicks off between 19:00 and 22:00. With some advanced warning I could be free at the weekend during the day of needed.

Let me know what works for you.

Hey m8!
I'm busy this weekend so how about Monday at 19.00 UTC?

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Indeed. 16.30-20.30 utc is 3.30am-7.30am local time for me. I can't see this working out. @Street, what are our options?

Would bc2 rule 13b apply here?
13) The following guidelines will be applied when assessing the administered result to be applied to the match when caused by failure to arrange and play within the week.

b) Where both coaches have demonstrably attempted to arrange the match the result should be administered neutrally unless the league commissioner or administration team consider one coach’s availability to be limited to the point of precluding the reasonable arrangement of a match.
Yeah, this might need the input of @Street

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
I think it would fall under 13 B. however if either of you are okay with having a sub coach play your team for you we can make that work to try and get the game played. @JCan @comfort_eagle

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@Coach Xerwox - I'm fairly free this week. 20:00 UTC tomorrow? Or Saturday? Friday is doable but I think I have an online meeting at some point so I'd have to check.
EDIT: OK, 20:00 UTC Thursday is not gonna work for me as I forgot my wife and I are going out for our anniversary! I could play earlier in the day, like 16:00 UTC, or we could shoot for Saturday, which would apparently have to be 16:00 UTC or so too because I have a crab boil to go to.
Sunday-Tuesday are still options too.

Last edited:

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
@Coach Xerwox - I'm fairly free this week. 20:00 UTC tomorrow? Or Saturday? Friday is doable but I think I have an online meeting at some point so I'd have to check.
EDIT: OK, 20:00 UTC Thursday is not gonna work for me as I forgot my wife and I are going out for our anniversary! I could play earlier in the day, like 16:00 UTC, or we could shoot for Saturday, which would apparently have to be 16:00 UTC or so too because I have a crab boil to go to.
Sunday-Tuesday are still options too.
Hey Werebat, long time no see, huh? ;)

I'm a little busy, but Sunday would be great, for now that seems like the best day for me!

20 utc if that is good for you, but i am flexible concerning playing times!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
does Sunday UTC19 work for you?
Sorry that got taken by family stuff. Tuesday at utc1900 or Monday 1845utc works. Saturday, Monday or Tuesday morning 0800utc is also available. If u can go for 2030 utc Then Sunday or Tuesday should work.

KOMEDIANT

Star Player
Steam Username
KOMEDIANT
Country Flag
Sorry that got taken by family stuff. Tuesday at utc1900 or Monday 1845utc works. Saturday, Monday or Tuesday morning 0800utc is also available. If u can go for 2030 utc Then Sunday or Tuesday should work.

yeah, thanks for reminding!!!:) I totally free on Tuesday, so let's play UTC 8:00