Mega Star Player
Country Flag
9a5015cabcb21bcb6fe790f557c03be0.png

@notorious noob vs @Kaiden
@Yinkin vs @BallztotheWalla
@GobbieMarauder vs @Ilgoth
@krystof vs @Kjelstad
@sammy77 vs @Brody

MD5 is here! The Necro coached by Ballz have caught up to the Murder Mittens with a 3-0-1 record going into the final half of the season. It looks like it will go down to the wire! Same rules as always, the MD will run until the end of Tuesday, September 29th. Have at it!

Kaiden

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Garlic Bread
Country Flag
@notorious noob hey mate. I won’t be able to do anything from Saturday onwards. So we will need to get this game done before then. What times work for you?

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@notorious noob hey mate. I won’t be able to do anything from Saturday onwards. So we will need to get this game done before then. What times work for you?

Going to be fairly limited to my evenings which is roughly a 1800 to 2000 utc starting time. Can probably stretch that to 2100 if I have to.

Kaiden

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Garlic Bread
Country Flag
Going to be fairly limited to my evenings which is roughly a 1800 to 2000 utc starting time. Can probably stretch that to 2100 if I have to.
Those times are 3:30am - 5:30am for me. I don't think it'll be able to work. :(

I can do Thursday Friday 2300-0100utc or Thursday Friday 0700-1400utc. Those times are best for me.

Sorry for the rush mate, my partner and I are moving interstate and are driving for 40 hours from Saturday.

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Those times are 3:30am - 5:30am for me. I don't think it'll be able to work. :(

I can do Thursday Friday 2300-0100utc or Thursday Friday 0700-1400utc. Those times are best for me.

Sorry for the rush mate, my partner and I are moving interstate and are driving for 40 hours from Saturday.

That is fair enough and not reasonable but the later times are well after midnight for me and I wont be available during the day.

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
Hey @BallztotheWalla ! When would be a good time to play for you? I think we are in similar time zones, so tonight (thursday afternoon/evening), saturday morning and afternoon, sunday morning and monday evening are good for me.

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @BallztotheWalla ! When would be a good time to play for you? I think we are in similar time zones, so tonight (thursday afternoon/evening), saturday morning and afternoon, sunday morning and monday evening are good for me.
Saturday Morning is my preferred, I’m up from around 05 utc so it’s up to you how early you wanna go