Mega Star Player
Country Flag
91d97ed13ef4503c92b49a8a14a12d2c.png

@notorious noob vs @Ilgoth
@BallztotheWalla vs @Kjelstad
@Kaiden vs @Brody
@Yinkin vs @sammy77
@GobbieMarauder vs @krystof

Welcome to MD6! I have not rolled the match day in-game yet but it will be done within a couple hours. Other than that it is the same rules as always, the MD will run until the end of Tuesday, October 6th. Have at it!

Kaiden

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Garlic Bread
Country Flag
@Brody @doohickey

I had spoken to doohickey briefly last week, I’m currently in the middle of a drive across the country to move. My PC is packed tightly beneath bubble wrap foam and bags. I’ll likely not have internet connection or even have my PC set up until AT LEAST the 4th. If we can organise a game past that, I’d be grateful. But if I still can’t play after the 4th Or Brody can’t play after that day, I’ll happily take the loss. Thanks for your patience @doohickey

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hey @notorious noob my week is looking bit tough. Normally all evenings between 1400-1900 UTC will do. The weekend from Friday to Sunday might be completely out as I'm planning on a hike. Assume it is so. Also tonight cant do, promised to be elsewhere.

sammy77

Super Star Player
Steam Username
sammy_77
Cyanide Username
sammy77
Country Flag
@Yinkin Hi, can you play today at UTC 18-19?
Next time when I can play is Sunday evening around UTC 17-19
Monday UTC 18-19
Tuesday UTC 18-19

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @notorious noob my week is looking bit tough. Normally all evenings between 1400-1900 UTC will do. The weekend from Friday to Sunday might be completely out as I'm planning on a hike. Assume it is so. Also tonight cant do, promised to be elsewhere.

1800 utc should do fine just let me know which evening will work. (thursday/monday/tuesday)

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Brody @doohickey

I had spoken to doohickey briefly last week, I’m currently in the middle of a drive across the country to move. My PC is packed tightly beneath bubble wrap foam and bags. I’ll likely not have internet connection or even have my PC set up until AT LEAST the 4th. If we can organise a game past that, I’d be grateful. But if I still can’t play after the 4th Or Brody can’t play after that day, I’ll happily take the loss. Thanks for your patience @doohickey
the weekends are always best for me, Monday could possibly work, would need to play after 2100 utc leading into early Tuesday utc. Cant really start past 0100 though.

krystof

Veteran
Steam Username
Chris.Johnson.0120
Cyanide Username
krystof
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder I can do the following kick-offs:

Thursday 17.00-19.00
Friday 18.00-21.00
Saturday 20.00-21.00
Sunday 11.00-19.00
Monday 17.00-19.00
Tuesday 18.00-19.00

Would prefer not to play until the weekend if possible

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder I can do the following kick-offs:

Thursday 17.00-19.00
Friday 18.00-21.00
Saturday 20.00-21.00
Sunday 11.00-19.00
Monday 17.00-19.00
Tuesday 18.00-19.00

Would prefer not to play until the weekend if possible
Sorry I'm so late getting back to you, I've had a really busy week. Would Sunday at 18:00 work for you?

krystof

Veteran
Steam Username
Chris.Johnson.0120
Cyanide Username
krystof
Country Flag
Sorry I'm so late getting back to you, I've had a really busy week. Would Sunday at 18:00 work for you?
Sorry, I've got other plans on Sunday now. Monday/Tuesday are still available at the times given.

Kaiden

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Garlic Bread
Country Flag
the weekends are always best for me, Monday could possibly work, would need to play after 2100 utc leading into early Tuesday utc. Cant really start past 0100 though.
Alright then. @doohickey im fine with him getting an admin win. I won’t be able to play before MD rolls

krystof

Veteran
Steam Username
Chris.Johnson.0120
Cyanide Username
krystof
Country Flag
I'm having computer troubles, I have no idea how long it'll take me to fix them. Can we reschedule for same time tomorrow?

Sorry, I'm not free tomorrow any more. Think this may have to go to the admins.

Hope you get your computer sorted soon.