BC2 Season 22: Lustria MD7

Lagerbon

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Lagerbon
Country Flag
I'm so sorry I was so harsh. It's just that the game once again decided to rape me.

Thanks for the game.

one joy - now the witch has 5AG

Gotcha. Yes - it sure was utter nonsence how the game turned out.
Thanks for the game anyway, and nice with an agi witch.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Congrats @Halub !!! It was a good match, even though I lost 2-4. I was hoping I could turn that into a 3-3 draw, but the dice were clearly in your favor, from turn 1 to turn 16. There's nothing I can do if Nuffle wants me to lose, and I think I played correctly most of the game, and didn't make much mistakes. I could probably have tried to disengage more aggressivily in the first few turns, but the double Both Down on a blitz screwed me (I was hoping to at least push and remove tackle zones from my players).

Then, you killed my Thrower Leader, and thank god Apo saved him and he was up for next drive.

Then, you permanently injured a Lineman with 5 SPPs but -1 MA. Ok, I can live with that.

Then, you killed another Lineman.

Then, you permanently injured my Kicker (-1 AG).

Bloodweiser Babes were totally useless. You kept killing or premanently injuring my players. No KO, or even Badly Hurt.

I'm glad I could do a one-turner and end the first drive 1-2 (in your favor). Scoring fast the equalizer in two turns put pressure on you (now 2-2!!!), but you had number advantage. I had ABSOLUTELY NO player to protect my Precious Fives (2 dancers, 2 catchers and thrower), so I had to setup quite away from the LoS.

At one point, I managed to steal the ball, and was hopeful I could score a winning goal. It even was in the hand of my Blodge Catcher with Side Step, right next to my Dancer with Side Step. I really thought they would be fine, and escape your attacks. I even had a player to whom I could hand the ball and run to safety on my turn. But... no. Nuffle blessed you with a flurry of POWs that would make anyone jealous. 3-2 for you.

I now had to score the equalizer... you rolled dice for Dodge and GFIs, and you forced me to make a risky play to free the ball carrier. Well, by risky I mean a single 3+ Dodge with a skilled dancer. Of course, it failed.

That's when you decided stealing the ball again was not enough to humiliate me with a 4-2 win, but you also had to continue rolling ridiculous dice, and my Catcher with Block and Side Step suffered a permanent injury (-1 MA).

Oh, well. I'll be playing with 5 Journeymen next game. One will obviously get MVP... Just like today. I had a single Journeyman, and he's the guy who got MVP.

For the record, I failed 75% of the 8 rolls to escape Shadowing. And that's with players that ALL had more MA than your Assassin. What was I saying about Nuffle taking sides? :D

I was full of hope after my last game against the Norse, winning 5-0 and taking the pole position on the Leaderboard. Now, I'm more and more convinced I'll just delete this team...

Anyway, thanks for the game. You played well, I think I played well also, and I can't be mad at me or at you. I wish Nuffle would have been a bit more fair, but that doesn't mean I would have win. Only that I would have had a better chance of not being humiliated by the dice. :)

I wish you well for the rest of the season.

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Congrats @Halub !!! It was a good match, even though I lost 2-4. I was hoping I could turn that into a 3-3 draw, but the dice were clearly in your favor, from turn 1 to turn 16. There's nothing I can do if Nuffle wants me to lose, and I think I played correctly most of the game, and didn't make much mistakes. I could probably have tried to disengage more aggressivily in the first few turns, but the double Both Down on a blitz screwed me (I was hoping to at least push and remove tackle zones from my players).

Then, you killed my Thrower Leader, and thank god Apo saved him and he was up for next drive.

Then, you permanently injured a Lineman with 5 SPPs but -1 MA. Ok, I can live with that.

Then, you killed another Lineman.

Then, you permanently injured my Kicker (-1 AG).

Bloodweiser Babes were totally useless. You kept killing or premanently injuring my players. No KO, or even Badly Hurt.

I'm glad I could do a one-turner and end the first drive 1-2 (in your favor). Scoring fast the equalizer in two turns put pressure on you (now 2-2!!!), but you had number advantage. I had ABSOLUTELY NO player to protect my Precious Fives (2 dancers, 2 catchers and thrower), so I had to setup quite away from the LoS.

At one point, I managed to steal the ball, and was hopeful I could score a winning goal. It even was in the hand of my Blodge Catcher with Side Step, right next to my Dancer with Side Step. I really thought they would be fine, and escape your attacks. I even had a player to whom I could hand the ball and run to safety on my turn. But... no. Nuffle blessed you with a flurry of POWs that would make anyone jealous. 3-2 for you.

I now had to score the equalizer... you rolled dice for Dodge and GFIs, and you forced me to make a risky play to free the ball carrier. Well, by risky I mean a single 3+ Dodge with a skilled dancer. Of course, it failed.

That's when you decided stealing the ball again was not enough to humiliate me with a 4-2 win, but you also had to continue rolling ridiculous dice, and my Catcher with Block and Side Step suffered a permanent injury (-1 MA).

Oh, well. I'll be playing with 5 Journeymen next game. One will obviously get MVP... Just like today. I had a single Journeyman, and he's the guy who got MVP.

For the record, I failed 75% of the 8 rolls to escape Shadowing. And that's with players that ALL had more MA than your Assassin. What was I saying about Nuffle taking sides? :D

I was full of hope after my last game against the Norse, winning 5-0 and taking the pole position on the Leaderboard. Now, I'm more and more convinced I'll just delete this team...

Anyway, thanks for the game. You played well, I think I played well also, and I can't be mad at me or at you. I wish Nuffle would have been a bit more fair, but that doesn't mean I would have win. Only that I would have had a better chance of not being humiliated by the dice. :)

I wish you well for the rest of the season.
Yeah man, Nuffle giveth Nuffle taketh away. GG well played on your part and a good summary of the whole thing. I myself am just glad my team was finally able to catch a break after some rather underwhelming games this season. The assassin was really ridiculous to the point when I started feeling sorry for you - same goes for the cas unfortunately. However you've still got a tree and pair of good wardancers and catchers (aspecially that AGI 5 can do just about anything). So the healthy core of the team is there for some more elf BS this as well as the next season should you choose to stick with it. GL with the last two games and I hope to see you around!

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I doubt I’ll play this team next season :
  • I spent 240k to replace 2 dead dancers already (including a level 3 Wardancer).
  • I fired a Catcher with -1 ST after game 1 (90k).
  • A Lineman died (70k).
  • A Level 3 Catcher got -1 MA and is MNG (130k). Still playable, but that’s a VERY annoying injury.
  • My Kicker got -1 AG and is MNG (90k). Quite annoying, it will be hard to do things with him.
  • A rookie Lineman got -1 MA, and is MNG (70k). LoS fodder? No, I’ll be playing with FIVE Journeymen next game.
  • I missed at least 2, or maybe 3, MVPs due to Journeymen already. This trend is likely to continue.
All in all, that’s 690k that either died or got permanently injured, and I yet have to buy my first reroll. I’ve lost/missed 30 SPPs along the road. This team is pure CAS farming for my next two opponents (Khemri and Dwarves). I must really have a high sense of duty to continue playing for the next two weeks.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
BTW, can you imagine that I suffered only 1 KO and no Badly Hurt during the whole game? But you killed 2 (Apo healed one) and permanently injured the others. That’s a lot of bad luck. LOL :D

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
BTW, can you imagine that I suffered only 1 KO and no Badly Hurt during the whole game? But you killed 2 (Apo healed one) and permanently injured the others. That’s a lot of bad luck. LOL :D
Yeah, the cas were absurd :( It@s tough to keep going with a team this beaten up.