60F68785-E9D9-4F26-8020-9250483DE597.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 129

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Strange how life is.
You are retired and get bored ... and maybe would welcome the possibility to work and be active again
I work and don't have time to get bored .... and I would like to be retired and with all the time for myself

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skeetabakrat Foulstinkerness vi
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
Strange how life is.
You are retired and get bored ... and maybe would welcome the possibility to work and be active again
I work and don't have time to get bored .... and I would like to be retired and with all the time for myself

The post wasn’t really about being bored. With my health issues, mental health disorders, lack of a routine and financial situation. Then there’s the daily routine prescription medicines and a whole host of insomnia times, then there’s the. No i’ll stop there...All of the above just got the better of me sorry if it upset you

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
Ok it’ll probably take me too long to. Narrow down my absolute favourite bands because of the fact, i’m into a vast range of genres of music, which would mean a post the size of. The ocean, which would be absolutely ridiculous even by my standards and that’s saying something! So i’ll be using this post to work through a conversation with a friend about the topic. Eh it’s not mentioned here but it’s mostly likely gibberish to yous and for that. I am sorry but. I didn’t have anywhere else to think it through...

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
The post wasn’t really about being bored. With my health issues, mental health disorders, lack of a routine and financial situation. Then there’s the daily routine prescription medicines and a whole host of insomnia times, then there’s the. No i’ll stop there...All of the above just got the better of me sorry if it upset you
No upset at all.
Just contemplating mysteries of life and fact that what can be bothersome to one can be marvelous to another ... not meaning to diminish your misfortunes at all.
Sorry to have misunderstood your meaning of "bored".

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
Hmm just another thought what makes you! You...a dialogue for the philosophy inclined amongst us?

I myself have poured over this question with many different people. Over the years, but I’ve never reached the point of. Answering the question it’s self. Than there’s so many difference between, who, where and what makes you. You!

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Uh ... difficult question ... I think that I'm not the right person to talk about it, 'cause I'm a mostly pragmatic person.
However I wonder if "what defines me" wouldn't be a better question.
In my opinion "what makes me" is focused on whatever in the past led you to be the "you here and now", and that may be completely irrelevant because the same event or events may have very different effects on different people.
As such "what makes me" is actually the interaction between me and whatever defining events I identify, and therefore ultimately what makes me is actually ... me, at least partially.

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
Uh ... difficult question ... I think that I'm not the right person to talk about it, 'cause I'm a mostly pragmatic person.
However I wonder if "what defines me" wouldn't be a better question.
In my opinion "what makes me" is focused on whatever in the past led you to be the "you here and now", and that may be completely irrelevant because the same event or events may have very different effects on different people.
As such "what makes me" is actually the interaction between me and whatever defining events I identify, and therefore ultimately what makes me is actually ... me, at least partially.

Interesting opinion to be honest one, which i’ve never thought about before so.I’ll reprise my line of thought, i shall get back in touch with you soon