Reikland MD7

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Already posted my availability.
I have other leagues for which I've been asked to play tomorrow.
Keeping them on hold for the afternoon, but if I don't hear anything by this evening I'll fix my other match.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
sorry I completely forgot yesterday!

I’m available all day today, and tomorrow in the evening (UTC -5) let me know what works best for you
It seems our only chance to reschedule will be today 19.30 utc as your evening is late night here (I'm utc +2).
Let me know if that works, possibly before 17.00 utc so that I can arrange my other activities (I would hate foregoing watching some movie with my family only to discover too late that we can't play).

bovicerunstrains

Super Star Player
Steam Username
BoVice
Cyanide Username
BoVice
Country Flag
It seems our only chance to reschedule will be today 19.30 utc as your evening is late night here (I'm utc +2).
Let me know if that works, possibly before 17.00 utc so that I can arrange my other activities (I would hate foregoing watching some movie with my family only to discover too late that we can't play).

yeah we can do 19:30 today

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Ok, match played.
Wish we hadn't.
Remember me not to hope in Nuffle's blessing when you go out of your length to allow rescheduling of a match ...

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Can't say it wasn't a fun game though ... lots of fun stuff went on (mainly fun for bovice, but fun nonetheless).
The clou was last turn when attempting some TTM shenanigans for the win.
Yep ... you guessed it: my Troll suddenly realized he was hungry ... RIP two head gobbo (only one I had ...) :confused::eek::oops:

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Can't say it wasn't a fun game though ... lots of fun stuff went on (mainly fun for bovice, but fun nonetheless).
The clou was last turn when attempting some TTM shenanigans for the win.
Yep ... you guessed it: my Troll suddenly realized he was hungry ... RIP two head gobbo (only one I had ...) :confused::eek::oops:
You should have known that trolls get hungrier closer to the end of the match. And with two heads, he was twice as good of a snack. If you had a reroll, I hope you didn't try to reroll the always hungry roll as you have to pass the loner roll first. Reroll the "getting away" roll for the goblin.