Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
It's the final countdown.

Last round matches as follows
upload_2020-10-19_23-28-11.png

Standings going into the last week
upload_2020-10-19_23-29-19.png

Lagerbon's Woodies can win the division if they can beat the Dark Elves. If they fail to win, then possibly Patbou's Woodies can claim glory, and if they lose then the Lizards enter the mix too. Exciting times!

Technically the top 4 promote, but depending on rerolls etc more may make the grade into Tier 3.

If you have not already please post your intentions for Season 23 in this thread,
https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-season-23.14938/

Thanks all for making this a painless division to admin, every game played and no drama. Cheers, much appreciated :).

@BallztotheWalla vs @RedDwarf
@Gilliatt vs @patbou73
@Infernal Al Davis vs @eferuga
@wheelchairguy vs @Frigo
@Halub vs @Lagerbon

Matches due to be played by end of Tues 27th, we usually have a 1 or 2 week break before Season 23 gets underway.

Good luck all.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Gilliatt : I’m usually available weekdays, between 1300 and 1900 utc. I really can’t on weekends, however. Could this work for you?

TBH, I think you’ll just farm CAS on my elves the whole game, and confirm my intentions of starting with a new team next season. With 9 Tacklers, including 2 with MB (Blitzer and Slayer) and 6 Guards, I just don’t see how I can hope to win this game... :(

Gilliatt

Star Player
Country Flag
@Gilliatt : I’m usually available weekdays, between 1300 and 1900 utc. I really can’t on weekends, however. Could this work for you?

TBH, I think you’ll just farm CAS on my elves the whole game, and confirm my intentions of starting with a new team next season. With 9 Tacklers, including 2 with MB (Blitzer and Slayer) and 6 Guards, I just don’t see how I can hope to win this game... :(

Hi @patbou73

Is friday 17 UTC good for you?

Compared by rosters the dwarfs may have the upper hand on paper. When it comes to coaching then you have played a great season, while i maybe had one single match where i played decent.
Im a bit out of form lately and have put on some weight.

Everything can happen with woodelfs.

I will still try to win the match. I have no intentions to destroy your team.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @patbou73

Is friday 17 UTC good for you?

Compared by rosters the dwarfs may have the upper hand on paper. When it comes to coaching then you have played a great season, while i maybe had one single match where i played decent.
Im a bit out of form lately and have put on some weight.

Everything can happen with woodelfs.

I will still try to win the match. I have no intentions to destroy your team.
Friday at 17 utc seems ok. See you on the pitch!

Lagerbon

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Lagerbon
Country Flag
@Halub hi,
Final match of the season! When is a good time? Perferably these time suits me.
Today 16-20 utc
Thur 16-20 utc
Sun 14-20 utc
Possibly also monday, not sure yet.
Any of this that wirks for you?

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
@Halub hi,
Final match of the season! When is a good time? Perferably these time suits me.
Today 16-20 utc
Thur 16-20 utc
Sun 14-20 utc
Possibly also monday, not sure yet.
Any of this that wirks for you?
Hey @Lagerbon ! Sunday 20UTC sounds perfect!

eferuga

Star Player
Steam Username
eferuga
Country Flag
@Infernal Al Davis , hi. I don't understand why I'm playing with you.

Aaaa. different names on the site and in the game.

when is it convenient for you to play?

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @RedDwarf
I can do Wednesday (today) 14-19 utc
Thursday 16-19
Saturday maybe, morning for sure.

monday and Tuesday 17-20 utc

theese times are also offered for my other bbt opponent and occ so might get taken

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Gilliatt : Thanks for the game. I could have stalled my score to draw the game 1-1, but I much more prefer when there's a winner, so I scored in two turns second half. I was hopeful I could score a defensive TD. And... almost! For 3 turns, the ball ended up in the hands of one of my Woodies! :) But the dice weren't nice, and it seems to me the second half was a succession of turnovers. Treeman rolling double skulls twice (one eating up my last RR successfully, the other a turnover), then a failed 2+ pick up, then a failed 2+ dodge, then Treeman taking root on a 1, then another failed 2+ dodge, then a failed leap on a natural 1... Stats show that I had pretty average dice, but the ones and skulls were all concentrated in turns 11 to 15. Well, I fought to the end, and didn't make any mistake.

Good luck next season! :) Me, I'll get another team ready... one with rerolls, this time.