Mega Star Player
Country Flag
4b2092a7619daedb3463c34d6f650e2f.png

@Valdac vs @Kindrin
@RedDwarf vs @Frigo (Ligo)
@JCan vs @wheelchairguy
@Coach Xerwox vs @Gallows Bait
@Werebat vs @KOMEDIANT

And we're off! The first match day will be running until the end of Tuesday, November 17th. Just a reminder to please post your scheduled times for matches here even if you arrange it through some other means so the admins have a record. It makes our lives a lot easier just in case we need to admin a result. Have at it!

Kindrin

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Kindrin
We meet again. Do you have any preference on days/times to play?

I was surprised that we would meet again so soon! I hope that you are doing well. :D I am now at UTC-5. I forget what we did last time but can probably do something similar again. I can do 11:00-12:00UTC every day and maybe 19:00-20:00 on Sunday or Monday. I will have extra time (especially on the weekend) but will need to confirm as I expect work to be busy later this week. What time would work for you?

KOMEDIANT

Star Player
Steam Username
KOMEDIANT
Country Flag
@Werebat hey, nice to see you) My schedule is still the same - every day (except Thursday - UTC 20 and also I can start little bit later) after UTC 19

Valdac

Star Player
Steam Username
Sunulael
Cyanide Username
Valdac
Country Flag
I was surprised that we would meet again so soon! I hope that you are doing well. :D I am now at UTC-5. I forget what we did last time but can probably do something similar again. I can do 11:00-12:00UTC every day and maybe 19:00-20:00 on Sunday or Monday. I will have extra time (especially on the weekend) but will need to confirm as I expect work to be busy later this week. What time would work for you?

I hope you're doing great too! Since our last game I've managed to get back to Spain... I was afraid I would be trapped in the UK with this new lockdown. But here I am, at UTC+1.
19:00 UTC Sunday sounds good to me if you could do that.

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Hey @wheelchairguy . My availability as follows (all times UTC):
  • Wed 11th, 18:00-21:00
  • Thurs 12th, 18:00-21:00
  • Sat 14th, 16:00-21:00
  • Sun 15th, mostly free but would prefer the morning around 08:00
  • Tues 17th, 18:00-21:00

Last edited:

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
@Coach Xerwox - first rematch of the season - humans Vs humans!

I'm free most evenings from around 20:00 to 23:00 UTC but might be able to do not on a weekend if needed. Let me know what suits?

Kindrin

Star Player
Country Flag
I hope you're doing great too! Since our last game I've managed to get back to Spain... I was afraid I would be trapped in the UK with this new lockdown. But here I am, at UTC+1.
19:00 UTC Sunday sounds good to me if you could do that.
I will confirm with my wife and get back to you.

wheelchairguy

Veteran
Steam Username
sixwheeler
Country Flag
Hey @wheelchairguy . My availability as follows (all times UTC):
  • Wed 11th, 18:00-21:00
  • Thurs 12th, 18:00-21:00
  • Sat 14th, 16:00-21:00
  • Sun 15th, mostly free but would prefer the morning around 08:00
  • Tues 17th, 18:00-21:00
Hey JCan,

All times posted are good but would prefer wed at 18:00 UTC

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
The divisions have been shuffled around a bit and @mamutas will be replacing Frigo in our division! So @RedDwarf you will need to schedule with mamutas this week

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@RedDwarf I am in GMT-5. My best times are during Tue-Sat at 2:00 GMT, or Sat-Sun at 15:00 or after 19:00. What is your availability?