Cyanide Attention Australians/New Zealanders

Dirk Kouglas

Veteran
Country Flag
had a chance to play against Megrim yesterday.

Woodies deceived me, being unable to grab the ball.
The treeman also falled on turn 1 and didnt managed to be really usefull for the whole match.

Lamaros throwers & catchers were impressive, except at turn 16, where the receiver managed to let pass 3 SPP.

0-1 to humans, well done mate.

Only good thing is Woodies won more money loosing this game than winning the 3 last.

Cheers,

Dirk

Edit : wish you all good hollidays

Last edited:

redcard

Veteran
Country Flag
hey Narly when you keen to play
i can do today / tonight
just drop me a pm so i get an email

can do thurs as well or sunday
then things get a little hairy as i move house

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
hey Narly when you keen to play
i can do today / tonight
just drop me a pm so i get an email

can do thurs as well or sunday
then things get a little hairy as i move house

Unfortunately as i have 2 young kids that refuse to sleep and am GMT+9 (2 hours behind you assuming you are on the East Coast), it means i can't play until late evening your time. Earliest I can start is 9:30pm my time = 11:30pm yours. Not very good, i know. But is it doable at your end on any day?

The only other option at this stage is an early morning game. I could drag myself out of bed for a 5:30am start = 7:30am yours. This would work on Saturday and Sunday for me.

lamaros

Star Player
Country Flag
had a chance to play against Lamaros yesterday.

Woodies deceived me, being unable to grab the ball.
The treeman also falled on turn 1 and didnt managed to be really usefull for the whole match.

Lamaros throwers & catchers were impressive, except at turn 16, where the receiver managed to let pass 3 SPP.

0-1 to humans, well done mate.

Only good thing is Woodies won more money loosing this game than winning the 3 last.

Cheers,

Dirk

Edit : wish you all good hollidays

I think you meant Megrim :)

I'm going to be around after 9PM the nest few nights (tues, wed, thurs) but after that I will hardly be around at all 'till tuesday (weekend stuff and driving to another state).

Wednesday or Thursday night would be best for me Pottsy.

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
mate waited around but off to bed now

No worries. I didnt make it online until 1:30am your time (as opposed to scheduled time of 11:30pm). Dinner/drinks with clients went waaaay overtime. I would have made it online at 1am, but someone committed suicide on my train line (a more common occurrence here in Japan than you would think). So i didnt get online until now.

I cant speak for other coaches, but i hate it when another coach doesnt show up for a scheduled match or is really late. So if i cant reschedule, i will give redcard an admin'd win.

Big apologies for not being able to make it and i hope you didnt stay up too late waiting around for me. :(

redcard

Veteran
Country Flag
Mate its ok we can try again its just a convergence of bad timing just trying asap as my net will be skethcy next week with the move

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Mate its ok we can try again its just a convergence of bad timing just trying asap as my net will be skethcy next week with the move

Thanks. I really appreciate your understanding! :)

Lets book it in for 11:30pm AEST = 9:30pm Tokyo time.

If we can't get the match happening due to internet or other problems, i will award you the win.

nufflehatesme

Super Star Player
Country Flag
hey rusty, i should be free thursday night through to the weekend. give me a time and it should be no probs. cheers

lamaros

Star Player
Country Flag
We've played our game. I'll upload to BB Manager now.

3-0 to the Norse. Pottsy had only 3 players left at the end. It was like nuffle decided to make up for my poor injuries in previous games by giving them all to me for this one. 66 armor rolls to to 17. My dice were at -11% but I still injured enough.

Finally levelled up a Berserker, and got two linos up a level too.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
3-0 to the Norse. Pottsy had only 3 players left at the end. It was like nuffle decided to make up for my poor injuries in previous games by giving them all to me for this one. 66 armor rolls to to 17. My dice were at -11% but I still injured enough.
Looking at the dice, my rolling wasn't entirely awful. Although I only got half a dozen armour rolls that were greater than 6. :(

lamaros

Star Player
Country Flag
If you can verify the game Narly (when you're done with yours!) that would be awesome. I'm going to roll +strength three times!

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
If you can verify the game Narly (when you're done with yours!) that would be awesome. I'm going to roll +strength three times!

Sorry, i didn't notice this post until now even though i was online then (I got an itch to play HL2 Ep2 and just had to scratch it)!

Will authorise it tonight if Rusty doesn't get to it beforehand.

Sounds like a tough match for Pottsy. Although I suppose Norse are at their strongest at low tv's, whilst Chaos are at their weakest at the same. Still, only having 3 players left is pretty nuts!

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
sounds good mate. is melbourne behind syd in time?

Melbourne and Sydney operate on the same timezone, with the only exception of Melbourne Cup day, at which time Melbourne enters into its own little bubble, only to reappear again the following day.