Mega Star Player
Country Flag
c17be4ea5442fd8450f1b5d96a963953.png

@Kindrin vs @Werebat
@Coach Xerwox vs @KOMEDIANT
@JCan vs @Gallows Bait
@RedDwarf vs @wheelchairguy
@Valdac vs @mamutas

Welcome to MD4! I will be rolling the the week in game before the first games are scheduled, we are just waiting to see if we can get the final game squeezed in. Other than that, same rules as always, the MD will run until the end of Tuesday, December 8th. Have at it!

Kindrin

Star Player
Country Flag
@Werebat I'm at UTC-5 but my schedule is flexible. I can usually find time around 03:00-04:00UTC, 11:00-12:00UTC, 16:30-17:00UTC and 19:00-20:00UTC. When do you normally play?

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Another rematch @JCan!

I'm free from 20:00 to 23:00 UTC most nights, but I have an OCC match on Friday night. Would the weekend work for you?

RedDwarf

Veteran
Country Flag
@wheelchairguy Hi! When would you like to play? Lemme know. It seems you haven't been responding to messages for a few days and didn't get to play last weeks game, so I hope you're ok and I'll just wait for a sign from you first. I can play most weekdays starting 19:00-21:30 UTC and am relatively flexible this weekend.

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Another rematch @JCan!

I'm free from 20:00 to 23:00 UTC most nights, but I have an OCC match on Friday night. Would the weekend work for you?
Hi mate. Yeah, weekend should be fine I think. Saturday at 20:00 UTC?

Valdac

Star Player
Steam Username
Sunulael
Cyanide Username
Valdac
Country Flag
Hi @Valdac . I am in UTC-6, so it is likely be on a weekend. How about Sat or Sun at or later than 20:00 UTC?

Hey there!
I think I could do Sunday 20:00 UTC. Could you play on Monday at any point after 20:00 UTC? If you can, I'd rather do Monday but Sunday could work too if you can't.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@Werebat I'm at UTC-5 but my schedule is flexible. I can usually find time around 03:00-04:00UTC, 11:00-12:00UTC, 16:30-17:00UTC and 19:00-20:00UTC. When do you normally play?
Hey man, sorry about the delay in response. 20:00 UTC is probably best for me out of the times you gave, assuming we shoot for a weekday (21:00 or even 20:30 UTC would be even better). Monday is probably no good. We could shoot for Friday (tomorrow) or Tuesday at 20:00 UTC (or a little later would be even better), or a weekend game - where I can be more flexible about times (16 or 17:00 UTC would be fine on Saturday or Sunday).

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hey there!
I think I could do Sunday 20:00 UTC. Could you play on Monday at any point after 20:00 UTC? If you can, I'd rather do Monday but Sunday could work too if you can't.
On Monday the earliest would Tuesday 3:00 UTC.

Kindrin

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey man, sorry about the delay in response. 20:00 UTC is probably best for me out of the times you gave, assuming we shoot for a weekday (21:00 or even 20:30 UTC would be even better). Monday is probably no good. We could shoot for Friday (tomorrow) or Tuesday at 20:00 UTC (or a little later would be even better), or a weekend game - where I can be more flexible about times (16 or 17:00 UTC would be fine on Saturday or Sunday).

I can do 20:40UTC on Tuesday. Would that work?

RedDwarf

Veteran
Country Flag
@wheelchairguy Hi! When would you like to play? Lemme know. It seems you haven't been responding to messages for a few days and didn't get to play last weeks game, so I hope you're ok and I'll just wait for a sign from you first. I can play most weekdays starting 19:00-21:30 UTC and am relatively flexible this weekend.
@wheelchairguy Hi, still not online?

RedDwarf

Veteran
Country Flag
Hey, wheelchairguy has had to pull out of the season for medical reasons so I am looking for a replacement, just check up on here over the weekend. I'll tag you again if I find someone promptly

Sorry to hear that. Hope he'll be ok. That's way more important then BB of course. And thanks for letting me know