Nordland S23 MD6

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
nord23-6.jpg

This week you have till the end of the 22nd. Match day 7 will be a 2 week period as is traditional for Xmas and new year.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Most importantly have fun out there.

@troxbirds - Capering Oligarchs
@Filadeus - La Familiglia Filadore
@Rocketdeath - Zharmrmin Ultra Soft
@Larkstar - Dead Zeds Baby, Dead Zeds
@BallztotheWalla - 666 Tru Kvlt Nekro Metal
@Kjelstad - The Science of Fouling
@raspel - Raspel's Leaper
@Brody - West Coast Bang 2
@notorious noob - Murder Mittens
@doohickey - Canukleheads HC

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Hi @raspel -- I'm in town through Monday and have chunks of free time pretty much every day, so let me know what works for you. I'm UTC-5.

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
Hi, @troxbirds. Convenient for me time to start: 08:00-17:00 UTC any day.

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Larkstar

Hey,

How does Saturday around 1500 utc sound? Can also do Monday at this time. If these dont work through out some times and well see what we can do.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Larkstar

Hey,

How does Saturday around 1500 utc sound? Can also do Monday at this time. If these dont work through out some times and well see what we can do.

I'm UTC -8, and that would be 7am my time. So I'm going to use my executive powers to veto that suggestion. :cool: However, 1700 UTC on either of those days would be grand.

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'm UTC -8, and that would be 7am my time. So I'm going to use my executive powers to veto that suggestion. :cool: However, 1700 UTC on either of those days would be grand.
Lol. So am I. Alright fine, 1700 Saturday

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @notorious noob, I am UTC-7 so the weekend is probably best. I am free pretty much any time after 1700 UTC on Sat/Sun, weekdays I am free after ~2400UTC with the exception of Friday. Let me know what would work best for you.

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @notorious noob, I am UTC-7 so the weekend is probably best. I am free pretty much any time after 1700 UTC on Sat/Sun, weekdays I am free after ~2400UTC with the exception of Friday. Let me know what would work best for you.

Lets play this weekend as the weekdays are far too late for me. How about tomorrow (saturday) at say 1900 utc?

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Brody Gave you 20 min. Probably going to have to be a different day. I'm free on Monday most times after 1700 UTC.

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Brody Gave you 20 min. Probably going to have to be a different day. I'm free on Monday most times after 1700 UTC.
Hey man sorry about that, I Completely lost track of time. Can play now or Monday at 1800 if you want.

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Hi @Rocketdeath ,

When would you like to play?

I could offer: (UTC)

Friday, monday, tuesday: 16.00-19.00
Saturday: 10.00-19.00
Sunday: 08.00-19.00

Sorry thought i posted this already. Either 1700 or 1900 Sunday tomorrow. Im just waiting for my wife to get back to me on if we have any obligations tomorrow. Will post back shortly with a definite time

Edit: Actually is may need to be earlier than that, those times definitely wont work on weekdays. I could play later than that today or tomorrow, like 2300 gmt - 0300 next day. Tomorrow would be the only option during those hours, Im just trying to figure out something that will work for those times, im not sure yet. But if you can play later on either today or tomorrow that would be ideal, or midnight - 0300 on weekdays

Last edited:

Filadeus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry thought i posted this already. Either 1700 or 1900 Sunday tomorrow. Im just waiting for my wife to get back to me on if we have any obligations tomorrow. Will post back shortly with a definite time

Edit: Actually is may need to be earlier than that, those times definitely wont work on weekdays. I could play later than that today or tomorrow, like 2300 gmt - 0300 next day. Tomorrow would be the only option during those hours, Im just trying to figure out something that will work for those times, im not sure yet. But if you can play later on either today or tomorrow that would be ideal, or midnight - 0300 on weekdays

Hi,

all right, I'll try to keep my eye on the forums so I know when you're available.

I should be able to make today from now->20.00 UTC, but that is absolutely the latest starting time for me.

Tuesday is also now taken, so monday 16.00-19.00 UTC is the only later availability.