Mega Star Player
Country Flag
f9c7887d46d0688c916a88cdba05ba64.png

@Sephorin vs @Kindrin
@mamutas vs @Gallows Bait
@Ravers vs @KOMEDIANT
@RedDwarf vs @Werebat
@JCan vs @Coach Xerwox

Welcome to the S23 Finale! The championship is on the line in a huge matchup between our two human teams, with the Grayskull Guardians hoping for a draw which would allow them to sneak out ahead. If you haven't already, please post in the decision thread ( https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-season-24.15055/#post-253477 ) regarding your intentions for next season. Other than that it is same rules as always and the MD will run until the end of Tuesday, January 19th. Have at it!

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
Hi, @Kindrin! We're ready to start at the following times:

Available kickoff times:
00:00 to 2:00 UTC Tuesday, Wednesday
14:30 to 15:00 UTC Saturday
14:30 to 17:00 UTC Sunday

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Final match, will you be the one to slip up against me @mamutas ?

I'm free most evenings from 20:00 to 23:00 UTC but have more availability over weekends. My only scheduled games right now are tomorrow (Wednesday) and Friday, both at 20:00, but other days are all clear.

Kindrin

Star Player
Country Flag
Hi, @Kindrin! We're ready to start at the following times:
Available kickoff times:
00:00 to 2:00 UTC Tuesday, Wednesday
14:30 to 15:00 UTC Saturday
14:30 to 17:00 UTC Sunday
Hey! I'm at UTC-5 (EST). Unfortunately, I have a hard block in my schedule from 2:30-3:00UTC (9:30-10:00pmEST) daily. I often schedule games at 3:00UTC. I could do 14:30UTC on Sunday or even earlier if you wanted.

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
Hey! I'm at UTC-5 (EST). Unfortunately, I have a hard block in my schedule from 2:30-3:00UTC (9:30-10:00pmEST) daily. I often schedule games at 3:00UTC. I could do 14:30UTC on Sunday or even earlier if you wanted.

14:30 UTC on Sunday sounds great! That's 7:30 AM for me.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Final match, will you be the one to slip up against me @mamutas ?

I'm free most evenings from 20:00 to 23:00 UTC but have more availability over weekends. My only scheduled games right now are tomorrow (Wednesday) and Friday, both at 20:00, but other days are all clear.
Is that what you want, @Gallows Bait ? For me to slip? You know I always do my best, but I am powerless against @Nuffle. So, give him some good chicken and you should be all right.

Let's aim for the weekend, ok? Either Sat or Sun at 20:00 UTC would work for me. How about you?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
with the Grayskull Guardians hoping for a draw which would allow them to sneak out ahead
Even if it is a draw between the tops, noone can pass Middenheim Magic - these guys are out of this league.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@KOMEDIANT hey man, I can do most days and times from 15 to about 22 UTC. Busy Wed and Fri evening though, and got my Reikland match Sat 18 UTC. When is good for you?

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Is that what you want, @Gallows Bait ? For me to slip? You know I always do my best, but I am powerless against @Nuffle. So, give him some good chicken and you should be all right.

Let's aim for the weekend, ok? Either Sat or Sun at 20:00 UTC would work for me. How about you?

Either would work. So shall we say Saturday at 20:00 UTC and that way Sunday is a backup if needed?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@RedDwarf - when do you want to do this? I'm fairly flexible but in general prefer after 21:00 UTC on a weekday. Weekends are good too, with greater flexibility. Looks like we are scheduling a bit late; Monday is probably no good for me as I am running my Savage Worlds: Dark Sun game that night.

RedDwarf

Veteran
Country Flag
@RedDwarf - when do you want to do this? I'm fairly flexible but in general prefer after 21:00 UTC on a weekday. Weekends are good too, with greater flexibility. Looks like we are scheduling a bit late; Monday is probably no good for me as I am running my Savage Worlds: Dark Sun game that night.
@Werebat how about today 21:00 UTC? If that’s not convenient: I am also pretty flexible this weekend, so i’m sure we could work something out.