Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi, I am at work until 11.30 GMT tonight so I can't play at the moment. I am completely free on Wednesday if you have any availability then?
I can make myself available to start a game this Wednesday, anytime between 1500 and 2000 UTC. Please confirm the time you prefer. To make things easier, please always talk in UTC (not GMT), to avoid any confusion on this forum (and please use 24h system... we have players in Australia, and it’s terribly confusing otherwise).

Krisp278

Veteran
Steam Username
krisp278
Cyanide Username
krisp278
Country Flag
@Warzog Conquest we still on for our game? I’ll wait around for another 15 mins or so. If not can you let me know when your free to get the game in.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
I can make myself available to start a game this Wednesday, anytime between 1500 and 2000 UTC. Please confirm the time you prefer. To make things easier, please always talk in UTC (not GMT), to avoid any confusion on this forum (and please use 24h system... we have players in Australia, and it’s terribly confusing otherwise).

Good point, I will use UTC from now on.

1500 UTC Wednesday works for me, but I'm quite flexible that day if later works better for you.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Good point, I will use UTC from now on.

1500 UTC Wednesday works for me, but I'm quite flexible that day if later works better for you.
1500 UTC is fine for Wednesday. I’ll see you then. Out of curiosity, what race are you playing?

Oh, and welcome to Big Crunch 2! ;)

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Hey @LloydsGamble if you tell me your team name I can send you a ticket, or you can just apply for a ticket.
Goblin team made, team name: Oppan Gangfoul Style

1500 UTC is fine for Wednesday. I’ll see you then. Out of curiosity, what race are you playing?

Oh, and welcome to Big Crunch 2! ;)

Goblins!

And thanks, I played for one season a few years back, looking forward to getting back involved.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@LloydsGamble Thanks for the game. I wasn't sure I could pull it off. Thankfully, my important dodges didn't failed, and I was able to zigzag my way to a non-impressive 1-0 victory. You killed a 5 SPPs Lineman (may he RIP ; bless be Nuffle for choosing another player for MVP), but I think you suffered more from perms than me (AV busted chainsaw, NI on a Goblin and -AG on Fanatic ; I doubt this one matters, however, other than it will be MNG).

To be fair, I would have given MVP to Referee, if I could. He saw the chainsaw foul on turn 1, and refused the first Bribe. He accepted the second, but burning 2 Bribes on a failed foul while you have Secret Weapons and no Dirty Player... It was a turning point, right from the start.

If you have any gold now, I think you should keep it to top up your inducements, and dismiss that NI Goblin. You'll most likely want to hire 2 Star Players next game, and you won't be able to do so with a 15 players roster (even if some are MNG).

Best of luck for next game/season! :)

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
@LloydsGamble Thanks for the game. I wasn't sure I could pull it off. Thankfully, my important dodges didn't failed, and I was able to zigzag my way to a non-impressive 1-0 victory. You killed a 5 SPPs Lineman (may he RIP ; bless be Nuffle for choosing another player for MVP), but I think you suffered more from perms than me (AV busted chainsaw, NI on a Goblin and -AG on Fanatic ; I doubt this one matters, however, other than it will be MNG).

To be fair, I would have given MVP to Referee, if I could. He saw the chainsaw foul on turn 1, and refused the first Bribe. He accepted the second, but burning 2 Bribes on a failed foul while you have Secret Weapons and no Dirty Player... It was a turning point, right from the start.

If you have any gold now, I think you should keep it to top up your inducements, and dismiss that NI Goblin. You'll most likely want to hire 2 Star Players next game, and you won't be able to do so with a 15 players roster (even if some are MNG).

Best of luck for next game/season! :)

Good game mate! Yes the Looney didn't do much for me apart from sucking up 2 bribes and then going off injured, but such is the life of a goblin. Key moment for me was when I made a mistake midway through that drive allowing you a free hit on my ball carrier, up until then (Looney aside) it was going alright.

You played a very nice drive for the 1-0 after that despite being down players so a well deserved win in my book.

Thanks for the advice, I'll most likely hire the star player fanatic and maybe the blodge chainsaw for my next game vs Orcs but I'll have a think about it.

I'll be joining the league with a Necro team next season so hopefully we'll meet again at some point :)

Bärserk

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @TravelScrabble ! Unfortunaly there was a concede in my last match. I dont know if it was intentional or just running out of time due to several reconnections, but my opponent @MrCrawley did concede.

It was turn 15 and i was ahead 2:0 so no change in the score but i got more SPP :).

Since this is my first conceded game in Big Crunch i dont know how to handle it properly.

Advice from your side is appreciated

Cheers

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
https://spike.ovh/competition?match_uuid=10008e591d
@TravelScrabble results in Spike, at the time I write this, don’t include the results of my game vs @LloydsGamble ’s Goblins. I’m supposed to be 1st, at 20 points and 6-2-0 (TDD 8). Data was correct most part of the day, until @Bärserk ’s game glitched. After that, it’s like my game was deleted. Is there anything we can do about it from our end? Or do we have to report this bug directly to Poncho?

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
https://spike.ovh/competition?match_uuid=10008e591d
@TravelScrabble results in Spike, at the time I write this, don’t include the results of my game vs @LloydsGamble ’s Goblins. I’m supposed to be 1st, at 20 points and 6-2-0 (TDD 8). Data was correct most part of the day, until @Bärserk ’s game glitched. After that, it’s like my game was deleted. Is there anything we can do about it from our end? Or do we have to report this bug directly to Poncho?
Might be resolves once the other match is confirmed, if not then yeah you'll have to contact Poncho

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey @TravelScrabble ! Unfortunaly there was a concede in my last match. I dont know if it was intentional or just running out of time due to several reconnections, but my opponent @MrCrawley did concede.

It was turn 15 and i was ahead 2:0 so no change in the score but i got more SPP :).

Since this is my first conceded game in Big Crunch i dont know how to handle it properly.

Advice from your side is appreciated

Cheers
I think given the circumstances we'll just leave it and confirm as is unless @mrcrawley objects