Nordland S23 MD9

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
nord23-9.jpg

We made it till the end of the season which is better than I expected from you reprobates. The season is due to end on the 20th but an extension of a couple of days is available if you let me know.

Decision Thread is up so go post.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Most importantly have fun out there.

@troxbirds - Capering Oligarchs
@Filadeus - La Familiglia Filadore
@Rocketdeath - Zharmrmin Ultra Soft
@Larkstar - Dead Zeds Baby, Dead Zeds
@BallztotheWalla - 666 Tru Kvlt Nekro Metal
@Kjelstad - The Science of Fouling
@raspel - Raspel's Leaper
@Brody - West Coast Bang 2
@notorious noob - Murder Mittens
@doohickey - Canukleheads HC

Thanks for a easy season guys.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
Easy season because you have the best coaches... They often do that for an admin found to be lacking.

@doohickey I can play from 1600 on. Thursday at 2000 is booked. Wednesday is sketchy. I think you are a snow monkey, so we play evenings if you like.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Easy season because you have the best coaches... They often do that for an admin found to be lacking.

@doohickey I can play from 1600 on. Thursday at 2000 is booked. Wednesday is sketchy. I think you are a snow monkey, so we play evenings if you like.
You grabbed the wrong coach, you've got @raspel this week. Fresh off of kicking my butt!

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Larkstar I am free weekday evenings (except Friday) after ~2400 UTC and Saturday/Sunday anytime after 1800 UTC. Let me know what could work for you!

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
You grabbed the wrong coach, you've got @raspel this week. Fresh off of kicking my butt!

I must just miss you. You can probably ignore my discord as well. And I can stop naming a new Snotling "WTF You Talkin' A-Boot?"

@raspel I can play from 1600 on. Thursday at 2000 is booked. Wednesday is sketchy. [No, Wednesday is out

Last edited:

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Hi @Filadeus -- I'm UTC-5 and I have time during my day Friday through Monday so let me know what works for you.

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@Brody Hi looking for ward to our match. Sunday is best so if you can do that would be great, otherwise,

Today (Thursday) - message me on discord if you want to play, have some stuff to do early so would be late in UTC time
Friday - 0000 - 0130
Saturday - 0000 - 0300, 2300 - 2359
Sunday 0000 - 0300, 1700 - midnight
Monday - Wednesday 0000 - 0200

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Ya if you want we can do 1630 which is in an hour or so
hey yea man, if you could push to 1700 thatd be better if not 1630 is fine. Reason im home today I have a sinus infection causing headaches, and im just waiting for some medicine to work right now so if you have the time, 1700 would be better but if not if were just squeezin this in thats ok

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
hey yea man, if you could push to 1700 thatd be better if not 1630 is fine. Reason im home today I have a sinus infection causing headaches, and im just waiting for some medicine to work right now so if you have the time, 1700 would be better but if not if were just squeezin this in thats ok
1700 is fine