Averland S24 MD1

Krisp278

Veteran
Steam Username
krisp278
Cyanide Username
krisp278
Country Flag
Hey @Gilliatt are we still on for our game?

its 13:10 UTC which 00:10 for me so I’ll wait around another 10 mins then I’ll have to reschedule.

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
the early bird catches the snotling I guess :) That's a time you suggested, I have no problem playing later or on Sunday if you prefer.
Hi, Halub. 8:00 AM is no problem for me! I didn't mean to imply that it is a difficult time for me to play. I just like to confirm the kick off in my local time to make sure I didn't mess anything up. :)

See you on Saturday at 15:00 UTC.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
If it can help, I can overextend a bit my availabilities to 1300-2100 UTC (start time, still only weekdays). My work schedule and family obligations doesn’t allow me anymore freedom than that. Sorry.

Nope, looks like we can't really. That's 4am to 1pm my time, and I work from 7-4(sometimes to 5). Before work and it looks like I'm not going to get the time early next week that I can fit a 2 hour game in during work hours between meetings or something.

@FemurMuertez Looks like we're going to need an admin result here. They can't do weekends, weekends are when I can do EU times generally that aren't after midnight, and I'm not able to make space during work hours.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Nope, looks like we can't really. That's 4am to 1pm my time, and I work from 7-4(sometimes to 5). Before work and it looks like I'm not going to get the time early next week that I can fit a 2 hour game in during work hours between meetings or something.

@FemurMuertez Looks like we're going to need an admin result here. They can't do weekends, weekends are when I can do EU times generally that aren't after midnight, and I'm not able to make space during work hours.

Can you make it on Monday at 2200 UTC? I can probably stretch my schedule a bit to accommodate a game outside of my comfort zone. But I really can’t do better than that on weekdays.

Weekends are 100% for my family. The really best I can do, is play a game before everyone gets up, at around 1000 UTC (5 AM for me). I didn’t propose that to you before, because I much prefer not setting an alarm (wife will be so much pissed) and will have to rely on my stress to wake me up (which is 90% reliable, surprisingly). I swear I can’t offer you anything else on weekends without either serious dramatic consequences (during the day), or me literally falling asleep during our game (evening ; I have ADHD, and brain reaches such a level of exhaustion that I just sleep wherever I am... as in, I’m writing this to you after a 2 hours nap on the couch, between 20-22PM my time, and I’m heading off to bed right now at 2230 PM my time).

I really hope we can work something out. It will be the first time in two full seasons that me and my opponent can’t make it together. :( (and I’ve always had the same restrictions for these 18 games)

Last edited:

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Keraunograf BTW, are you still in Boston, Massachusetts? If so, you’re UTC-5, not UTC-9. I said I was available between 1300 and 2100 UTC, which would be starting a game between 0800 and 1600 Boston time (not 4 AM to 1 PM, which would imply you’re both UTC-9 and UTC-8).

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
@Keraunograf BTW, are you still in Boston, Massachusetts? If so, you’re UTC-5, not UTC-9. I said I was available between 1300 and 2100 UTC, which would be starting a game between 0800 and 1600 Boston time (not 4 AM to 1 PM, which would imply you’re both UTC-9 and UTC-8).

I am not, that information is very old, from when I made the account multiple years ago now. I am in California, UTC-8. I would expect myself to know where I am. Must have missed one side or another of the posts there on the timing though.

10 UTC on weekend is 2am for me which isn't any better, since I'm usually in bed at 0600 UTC, so that's basically right in the middle of when I'm asleep. I really can't do any earlier consistently than 4-5pm PST on weekdays unless I can figure something out with work, and this coming week is looking to be busy.

22 UTC on Monday is still only 2pm local, which is still during work hours and I can't do it. It is not a moral failing that we can't do this game, it's ok.

My available time is 18(10am local)-0400 UTC on weekends and 2400(If I stretch it on the early side)-0400(Giving two hours so I can go to bed at 0600) UTC on weekdays. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
Hi @Krisp278

im available:

Thu-Fr: 13-17 UTC
Sa: 12-17 UTC
Su: 12-15:30 UTC
Mo-Tue: 15-17

Is this the case every week? We are up next. I was hoping someone would claw you out of existence first, but no. I can play after 1600 during the week.

Gilliatt

Star Player
Country Flag
Is this the case every week? We are up next. I was hoping someone would claw you out of existence first, but no. I can play after 1600 during the week.

More or less...

Sat: 13-15 UTC
Sunday: 12-17 UTC
Mo-Tue: 13-17 UTC

Cant play between the 10th-12th.

Expecting this to be a complete defeat for the dwarfs and the worst match of the season. Id rather have AG4 (even AG3 would be great) than tackle spread in this matchup. The Ogres probably wont need a lot of snotlings with the multiple AG+ and Block on the team.

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
More or less...

Sat: 13-15 UTC
Sunday: 12-17 UTC
Mo-Tue: 13-17 UTC

Cant play between the 10th-12th.

Expecting this to be a complete defeat for the dwarfs and the worst match of the season. Id rather have AG4 (even AG3 would be great) than tackle spread in this matchup. The Ogres probably wont need a lot of snotlings with the multiple AG+ and Block on the team.

I am very interested in seeing this match. I thought dwarfs would do pretty well against ogres. (My ogres have never played dwarfs.)