@Mr.Bruce-Wayne - Suicide Squad!!!
@Scaritus - Choir of the Chorfs
@LloydsGamble - Final Checkmate
@Znarx - BC2 Dance Hits
@VulpesInculta - Windy City Anvils
@Halsing - Ugly Chrismas Jumpers
@Parrigan Niall - Elfing Nuts
@Epic Bone Vagon - Reaper of Balls

Welcome to Match Day 2 you have till the end of the 16th to get your match played. Two of you viciously and deliberately completed a match when the game servers were unexpectedly down. This caused me literally minutes of work. See it doesn't happen again.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Most importantly have fun out there.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Halsing I'm in California, or GMT-8, but am working at home these days. If you're in Europe, I can generally play during European evening hours. If you're in an American time zone, that's actually slightly harder, as I have calls in the evening my time. Probably 18:00 GMT is the earliest I can reasonably play on weekdays. I can start from 15:00 GMT on weekends.

Epic Bone Vagon

Veteran
Steam Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Cyanide Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Country Flag
@LloydsGamble Hi!
Usually playing at 15-19 UTC on weekdays, can't tell about weekend beforehand, though.

Parrigan Niall

Star Player
Steam Username
Parrigan Niall
Country Flag
@Scaritus hiya, looks like you're next in line to smash some elfies. When would you like to perform said smashing? I generally prefer times between 1600-1900 UTC, and right now Thu-Sun-Mon look the most promising, but my times are fairly flexible.

Halsing

Star Player
Steam Username
northtigers
Country Flag
@Halsing I'm in California, or GMT-8, but am working at home these days. If you're in Europe, I can generally play during European evening hours. If you're in an American time zone, that's actually slightly harder, as I have calls in the evening my time. Probably 18:00 GMT is the earliest I can reasonably play on weekdays. I can start from 15:00 GMT on weekends.
Hi Znarx, Im in GMT+1. I can play:
Friday start GMT 18-19
I have no plans so far for the weekend, can start both sat and sun from GMT 15-19
Monday start GMT 18-19

Should we say Sunday at GMT 18?

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
@LloydsGamble Hi!
Usually playing at 15-19 UTC on weekdays, can't tell about weekend beforehand, though.

Hi mate, would you be able to start at 1900 UTC Friday? (should be able to start an hour or two earlier if that's better for you.)

Should be quite free on Sun/Mon too if those days are better.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Hi Znarx, Im in GMT+1. I can play:
Friday start GMT 18-19
I have no plans so far for the weekend, can start both sat and sun from GMT 15-19
Monday start GMT 18-19

Should we say Sunday at GMT 18?
Sunday GMT 18 is fine for me. Just a reminder that Sunday is Valentine's Day, in case you've forgotten. :)

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
@Scaritus hiya, looks like you're next in line to smash some elfies. When would you like to perform said smashing? I generally prefer times between 1600-1900 UTC, and right now Thu-Sun-Mon look the most promising, but my times are fairly flexible.
Tomorrow (Thursday) looks good? 1900?
@Parrigan Niall

Last edited:

Epic Bone Vagon

Veteran
Steam Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Cyanide Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Country Flag
Hi mate, would you be able to start at 1900 UTC Friday? (should be able to start an hour or two earlier if that's better for you.)

Should be quite free on Sun/Mon too if those days are better.
Friday 1900 UTC sounds fine for me, then it is settled?