Ostland S24 MD3

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Getting the thread up now although one game is scheduled for tomorrow hopefully, at the lastest, so keep in mind that Wednesday is probably a no go. Try and get your times for availability up as soon as possible guys, this is two weeks in a row an extension have been required. This makes for a not happy admin. ;)

upload_2021-2-16_23-38-6.png

@cjblackburn- Stupid Elves Being Stupid (DElves)
@Cosi- Caledonia Woadmen (Norse)
@Cr3pusculum- Mordheim Bodysnatchers (Necro)
@mamutas- Orcabeth (Orcs)
@KOMEDIANT- NoRR's needed (Norse)
@Werebat- The Land Before Halftime (Lizards)
@Gallows Bait- Sturwald Strongholds 2.0 (Humans)
@toastguy7- The Slow Muties (Underworld)
@Infernal Al Davis (ingame Orkland Raiderz) - The Dastardly Ones (Orcs)
@Bärserk - Super Bretonnian Allstars (Brets)

Welcome to Match Day 3 you have till the end of the 23rd to get your match played.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@Infernal Al Davis
I am in GMT-6 and I can play starting 3:00 UTC Tues-Sat, or after 20:00 UTC on Sat and Sun.
I can also play tomorrow, Wednesday starting at 16:00 UTC or after 20:00 UTC.
When can you play?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@toastguy7

Strangely my ideal time is 0915utc right now. But despite some odd things going on I’m pretty free U.K. time apart from Sunday afternoon. So what works for you?

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
@Cosi - I'm free most days between 20:00 and 23:00 UTC. Can do wider range of times at the weekend. Let me know what suits you?

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Hey @Werebat we are up the coming week, how's your schedule onwards?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Hey @Werebat we are up the coming week, how's your schedule onwards?

Hey there - first you have to thank Komediant for removing three of my Saurii from our match!

How do you feel about tomorrow at say 15:00 UTC (although I am flexible)? A Friday night match or weekend match or Monday match after 21:30 UTC would also work.

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Hey there - first you have to thank Komediant for removing three of my Saurii from our match!

How do you feel about tomorrow at say 15:00 UTC (although I am flexible)? A Friday night match or weekend match or Monday match after 21:30 UTC would also work.
OH! Hmm, gonna need to send him a gift of some sort :p

I believe tomorrow (Thursday) could work IF we can move it to 1600 UTC? Could that work for you? Otherwise I believe we can find a time during the weekend, I just prefer to have the games out of the way as soon as possible ;)

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@toastguy7

Strangely my ideal time is 0915utc right now. But despite some odd things going on I’m pretty free U.K. time apart from Sunday afternoon. So what works for you?

Unfortunately that would be 1:15 AM game start for me, so if possible I'd prefer to avoid that (I could do 0915 UTC on Sunday as a last resort though). How about Friday any time after 20:00 UTC?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
OH! Hmm, gonna need to send him a gift of some sort :p

I believe tomorrow (Thursday) could work IF we can move it to 1600 UTC? Could that work for you? Otherwise I believe we can find a time during the weekend, I just prefer to have the games out of the way as soon as possible ;)

16:00 UTC will be fine!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Unfortunately that would be 1:15 AM game start for me, so if possible I'd prefer to avoid that (I could do 0915 UTC on Sunday as a last resort though). How about Friday any time after 20:00 UTC?
Sorry I have a match then. I can do a similar time pretty much any other day.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Sorry I have a match then. I can do a similar time pretty much any other day.
I know you said Sunday afternoon does not work for you, does Sunday evening work, say around 20:00 UTC?