Ostland S24 MD6

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Another complete week with no problems, I like it!!

upload_2021-3-10_14-48-30.png

@cjblackburn- Stupid Elves Being Stupid (DElves)
@Cosi- Caledonia Woadmen (Norse)
@Cr3pusculum- Mordheim Bodysnatchers (Necro)
@mamutas- Orcabeth (Orcs)
@KOMEDIANT- NoRR's needed (Norse)
@Werebat- The Land Before Halftime (Lizards)
@Gallows Bait- Sturwald Strongholds 2.0 (Humans)
@toastguy7- The Slow Muties (Underworld)
@Infernal Al Davis (ingame Orkland Raiderz) - The Dastardly Ones (Orcs)
@Bärserk - Super Bretonnian Allstars (Brets)

Welcome to Match Day 6 you have till the end of the 16th March to get your match played.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Last edited:

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Hi @Cosi! When might you be able to get the ball flying?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello @toastguy7 !
When do you want to play?
I am in UTC-6 (US Central Time), I am usually available Tue-Sat at 3:00 UTC or on Sat-Sun at 16:00 or after 20:00 UTC.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Greetings from the Bay Area. Looks like we're up next @Werebat. What days and times are good for you?
Hey, I'm on the East Coast. I can get home from work by 4:00 pm EST pretty reliably, and weekends tend to be fairly free. What works for you? Today, this coming Saturday night, and this coming Monday night are not good for me.

Infernal Al Davis

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Atomicstarfish
Country Flag
Hey, I'm on the East Coast. I can get home from work by 4:00 pm EST pretty reliably, and weekends tend to be fairly free. What works for you? Today, this coming Saturday night, and this coming Monday night are not good for me.
How does 1pm EST on Saturday work for you?

Bärserk

Star Player
Country Flag
Pretty free this week a 0915 utc weekday start would be ideal but plenty of other times available.

This could be hard to achieve for me this MD. I could do these times at Saturday or Sunday. Otherwise i am flexible at the weekend or I could start at 17:00 UTC onwards on Monday/Tuesday .

Could you manage any of these times?

Cheers

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
This could be hard to achieve for me this MD. I could do these times at Saturday or Sunday. Otherwise i am flexible at the weekend or I could start at 17:00 UTC onwards on Monday/Tuesday .

Could you manage any of these times?

Cheers
How about Monday at 2115 utc?

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
The orcs stole our ball, but if you can bring one I'm available any day after 1600UTC.
I do believe I can bring a Zombie head from the spare parts in the laboratory ;)

Does Sunday at 1800 UTC work? We might need to look at Tuesday otherwise, like 2000 UTC?

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hello @toastguy7 !
When do you want to play?
I am in UTC-6 (US Central Time), I am usually available Tue-Sat at 3:00 UTC or on Sat-Sun at 16:00 or after 20:00 UTC.

Hey, this is always the toughest week to schedule because of the time change. I'm Pacific time, so UTC-8 until Sunday morning, then I become UTC-7. How about Sunday at 22:00 UTC (which should be 17:00 your time, 15:00 mine, I think)? If that doesn't work, I can also do Tuesday at 0300. Which is Monday night for us, right?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hey, this is always the toughest week to schedule because of the time change. I'm Pacific time, so UTC-8 until Sunday morning, then I become UTC-7. How about Sunday at 22:00 UTC (which should be 17:00 your time, 15:00 mine, I think)? If that doesn't work, I can also do Tuesday at 0300. Which is Monday night for us, right?
Tuesday 300 UTC is mine 9:00 pm.
Let’s aim for Monday Night. Will 7pm Pacific/9pm Central work for you?

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Tuesday 300 UTC is mine 9:00 pm.
Let’s aim for Monday Night. Will 7pm Pacific/9pm Central work for you?

I have a game set for 6 PM my time. I can play as soon as that one is done, but it likely won’t be until 7:30-7:45 my time. After the time change on Sunday, that’ll be 2:45 UTC. Should I just hop on when that game’s done, or is that too late?