@Mr.Bruce-Wayne - Suicide Squad!!!
@Scaritus - Choir of the Chorfs
@LloydsGamble - Final Checkmate
@Znarx - BC2 Dance Hits
@VulpesInculta - Windy City Anvils
@Halsing - Ugly Chrismas Jumpers
@Parrigan Niall - Elfing Nuts
@Epic Bone Vagon - Reaper of Balls

We are extending MD8 till Wednesday evening but you can start arranging now. Deadline is the 6th but a slight is extension is possible since it is the last week.

Thank you all for a very easy season you have been acceptable.

Decision thread for next season is up soon so go post when you know what you are doing.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Most importantly have fun out there.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Parrigan Niall good times for me are 19:00 GMT or later on Thursday or Friday, or 16:00 or later on Saturday or Sunday. Or if you're in a U.S. time zone I can do evenings U.S. time any day.

Epic Bone Vagon

Veteran
Steam Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Cyanide Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Country Flag
@Shadow Hi! This week is a bit tricky for me. I can play practically any time on Saturday, I believe. This Wednesday I can play (if you are able to) starting 19-20 UTC. That concludes this week.
Then goes the next week - any weekday, starting between 17-19 UTC.

VulpesInculta

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Marlins000
Country Flag
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne hello. I'm utc-5 and am generally free after 2200 utc on weekdays but am free all day friday and saturday (usually starting at 1500 utc). What works best for you?

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@Shadow Hi! This week is a bit tricky for me. I can play practically any time on Saturday, I believe. This Wednesday I can play (if you are able to) starting 19-20 UTC. That concludes this week.
Then goes the next week - any weekday, starting between 17-19 UTC.
I could do an early Saturday before 1pm UTC. I can be flexible on the Saturday time.

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
Hi, @Halsing, convenient for me time to start: 12:00-19:00 UTC any day. Already have another match on Monday 13:00 UTC.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Hi @Scaritus, what works for you this week?

UTC evenings are usually best for me (1800-2200 start times) - Fri or Sun would be ideal if possible.

Should be able to make other times work if that's better though.

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
If it is good for you, I can start earlier today. Forgot we changed to summertime last weekend. Start from 16:30 UTC is possible for me.
Well, let's move to 17:00 UTC then.

Epic Bone Vagon

Veteran
Steam Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Cyanide Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Country Flag
I could do an early Saturday before 1pm UTC. I can be flexible on the Saturday time.
Can you be a little more specific? I have a match at 9:00 UTC, so want to play ours back to back, if it is possible. Hm, 12:00 UTC, for example. Is it fine for you?