Ostland S24 MD9

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Last match day has arrived, the top 2 look safe but the last two promo spots are still up for grabs for 4-5 players.

Don't forget to post in the end of season decision thread!!

upload_2021-3-31_17-4-50.png

@cjblackburn- Stupid Elves Being Stupid (DElves)
@Cosi- Caledonia Woadmen (Norse)
@Cr3pusculum- Mordheim Bodysnatchers (Necro)
@mamutas- Orcabeth (Orcs)
@KOMEDIANT- NoRR's needed (Norse)
@Werebat- The Land Before Halftime (Lizards)
@Gallows Bait- Sturwald Strongholds 2.0 (Humans)
@toastguy7- The Slow Muties (Underworld)
@Infernal Al Davis (ingame Orkland Raiderz) - The Dastardly Ones (Orcs)
@Bärserk - Super Bretonnian Allstars (Brets)

Welcome to Match Day 9 you have till the end of the 6th April to get your match played.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
@Bärserk - I'm free most evenings from 19:00 UTC to about 22:00 UTC, apart from Friday when I have another league match. Let me know what works for you?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@Cr3pusculum
I am at UTC-5. I can play Tue-Sat at 2:00 UTC, Sat at 15:00 or after 19:00. I can do this Sunday in a pinch, but I'd rather not due to Easter.
What are your options?

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
@Cr3pusculum
I am at UTC-5. I can play Tue-Sat at 2:00 UTC, Sat at 15:00 or after 19:00. I can do this Sunday in a pinch, but I'd rather not due to Easter.
What are your options?
Hey mate! Well 2:00 am UTC is a bit early for me (04:00 am local time), the weekend is complicated due to the easter for sure. I just need to confirm the plans for Saturday before making any promises.

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
@Cr3pusculum
What are your options?
Hmm, as I was afraid Saturday is booked by a family get together, you are not by any chance available Friday or Monday? If it boils down to it whats the least interference on Sunday?

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
@stephB I appreciate the vote of confidence but I would believe all the top 4 spots are actually open at this point with only 2 points seperating spot 1/2 and 6 and 4 points between 1/2 and 7, especially when Nuffle is involved. ;)

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hmm, as I was afraid Saturday is booked by a family get together, you are not by any chance available Friday or Monday? If it boils down to it whats the least interference on Sunday?
No. Can’t do any earlier on Friday or Monday due to work.
Sunday would probably be best after 1900 UTC

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hey @KOMEDIANT when would you like to get our match in? I am UTC-7 at the moment. My weekend is pretty packed, but Friday (tomorrow), Monday and Tuesday I am pretty open in the evening UTC time.

Bärserk

Star Player
Country Flag
@Bärserk - I'm free most evenings from 19:00 UTC to about 22:00 UTC, apart from Friday when I have another league match. Let me know what works for you?

Hey! Let us wrap up this season. I could do Saturday at 20:00 UTC or any other day your mentioned timeframe. So choose your poison :).

Cheers

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Hey! Let us wrap up this season. I could do Saturday at 20:00 UTC or any other day your mentioned timeframe. So choose your poison :).

Cheers

Saturday at 20:00 UTC works just fine - see you then!

KOMEDIANT

Star Player
Steam Username
KOMEDIANT
Country Flag
Hey @KOMEDIANT when would you like to get our match in? I am UTC-7 at the moment. My weekend is pretty packed, but Friday (tomorrow), Monday and Tuesday I am pretty open in the evening UTC time.
Hey, so we are 10 hours gap... On Tuesday I can play during the whole day. So what's your best time on Tuesday?