S25 - Tier 1 - Altdwarf - MD3

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Match Day 3 will go live from Wednesday 5th May (00:00 UTC). Your schedule is as follows:

S25 T1 Altdorf MD3.png

You have till the end of Tuesday 11th May (23:59 UTC) to get your matches played.

@Antonis - Blitzing Eurostars (High Elf)
@stephB - Malazan Marines (Chaos Dwarf)
@Frankolino - Imagine Dragons [BBT] (Lizardmen)
@TomSchnizz (Le Bread Masque) - Deaths And Touchdowns (Skaven)
@Coach Xerwox (Xerwox) - Middenheim Magic (Human)
@James Rye (Sengil89) - The Noble Orcs (Orc)
@Havol - Headbangers Ball (Necromantic)
@RTSD - Diakstrvakta (Khemri)
@BallztotheWalla - 666 Tru Kvlt Nekro Metal (Necromantic)
@Geryon - Stinky Bloat (Nurgle)

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are issues scheduling matches and administration is required, your admin team can only review the information available when making their decision.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@Havol we are up this week, don't think we have played before, I assure you it will be fun!! ;)

I can play most weekdays at 11:30 and 21:00 utc. Saturday is out due to blitzpit, Sunday 21 should be possible.

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@Antonis Hello we are up this week. I'm free most days except this coming saturday from 18 utc or later. Let me know of a day and time that works for you.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Havol we are up this week, don't think we have played before, I assure you it will be fun!! ;)

I can play most weekdays at 11:30 and 21:00 utc. Saturday is out due to blitzpit, Sunday 21 should be possible.
This is gonna be a tough one to schedule. I’m pacific time, UTC-7. Normal availability during the week is after 0030 to about 0300. Weekend is normally after 1700. Given that Sunday is Mother’s Day, I was hoping to play on Saturday as we’re hosting my family starting at like 1900. times are listed in UTC.

Any suggestions?

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@BallztotheWalla Jo, when you got time to play? This week I could only play saturday evening or sometimes sunday though sunday is motherday so probably only in the evening and even that ain't a sure deal for sunday. Otherwise we gotta make a date next week if this weekend is bad for you.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
This is gonna be a tough one to schedule. I’m pacific time, UTC-7. Normal availability during the week is after 0030 to about 0300. Weekend is normally after 1700. Given that Sunday is Mother’s Day, I was hoping to play on Saturday as we’re hosting my family starting at like 1900. times are listed in UTC.

Any suggestions?
Could you do Sunday at 17:00 utc?

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@BallztotheWalla Jo, when you got time to play? This week I could only play saturday evening or sometimes sunday though sunday is motherday so probably only in the evening and even that ain't a sure deal for sunday. Otherwise we gotta make a date next week if this weekend is bad for you.
What the earliest utc you could play saturday?
Tuesday i Can do 14-19 utc
Sunday i Can do like 06-19 utc

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@RTSD hi there. Best for me to play is this Saturday with kick-off at any time between 11:30-21:00 UTC. Sunday is an alternative around 11:00-13:00 UTC or later at 23:00 UTC. Weekdays are more difficult as my available hours start around 00:30 UTC -- though that may work depending on what time zone you are.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz Bonjour Monsieur Schnizz, what times are you wanting to play?
Hey there, long time no play!

In the week the earliest I can do is about 22:00 utc until 02:00. As of now Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday are all fine but it is all a bit on the late side for you most likely.

Saturday is the blitz pit qualification so I would prefer Sunday if you can. I already have a match scheduled for 18:00utc so I could play at 15-16utc or after my 18utc match up to about 02:00.

If Sunday is not good, I can probably play Saturday after the blitz pit.

Anything works for you?

***I am around today/Thursday the 6th***

Last edited:

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
What the earliest utc you could play saturday?
Tuesday i Can do 14-19 utc
Sunday i Can do like 06-19 utc

The earliest would be like 5pm utc right after work, that's 7 pm UTC+2. But I dunno if I really want that tbh, so probably 2-3 hours later (aka 7pm-8pm UTC) than that to get the work and exhaustion out of my system.
Sunday like I said I dunno how much family time motherday will include, probably a lot. Might get free around 6 or 7pm utc or it could be that we will be having a family evening board game session. I don't know.

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
The earliest would be like 5pm utc right after work, that's 7 pm UTC+2. But I dunno if I really want that tbh, so probably 2-3 hours later (aka 7pm-8pm UTC) than that to get the work and exhaustion out of my system.
Sunday like I said I dunno how much family time motherday will include, probably a lot. Might get free around 6 or 7pm utc or it could be that we will be having a family evening board game session. I don't know.

19:00 utc is the absolute latest I can start a match but I need to know at least 24 hours before that

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@RTSD hi there. Best for me to play is this Saturday with kick-off at any time between 11:30-21:00 UTC. Sunday is an alternative around 11:00-13:00 UTC or later at 23:00 UTC. Weekdays are more difficult as my available hours start around 00:30 UTC -- though that may work depending on what time zone you are.
SAT 11:30 UTC works.

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey there, long time no play!

In the week the earliest I can do is about 22:00 utc until 02:00. As of now Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday are all fine but it is all a bit on the late side for you most likely.

Saturday is the blitz pit qualification so I would prefer Sunday if you can. I already have a match scheduled for 18:00utc so I could play at 15-16utc or after my 18utc match up to about 02:00.

If Sunday is not good, I can probably play Saturday after the blitz pit.

Anything works for you?

***I am around today/Thursday the 6th***
hmm
sunday sounds good, maybe around 20 utc?

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
@James Rye
@BallztotheWalla

I'm seeing Saturday scheduled but no game played. We're a little over 24 hours from the end of the match week, no update from either side here. What gives?