S25 - Tier 1 - Altdwarf - MD6

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Match Day 6 will go live from Wednesday 26th May (00:00 UTC). Your schedule is as follows:

S25 T1 Altdorf MD6.png

You have till the end of Tuesday 1st June (23:59 UTC) to get your matches played.

@Antonis - Blitzing Eurostars (High Elf)
@stephB - Malazan Marines (Chaos Dwarf)
@Frankolino - Imagine Dragons [BBT] (Lizardmen)
@TomSchnizz (Le Bread Masque) - Deaths And Touchdowns (Skaven)
@Coach Xerwox (Xerwox) - Middenheim Magic (Human)
@James Rye (Sengil89) - The Noble Orcs (Orc)
@Havol - Headbangers Ball (Necromantic)
@RTSD - Diakstrvakta (Khemri)
@BallztotheWalla - 666 Tru Kvlt Nekro Metal (Necromantic)
@Geryon - Stinky Bloat (Nurgle)

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are issues scheduling matches and administration is required, your admin team can only review the information available when making their decision.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@Frankolino When you got time to play? I am a bit busy this weekend, so I would prefer thursday or friday evening if possible.

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Frankolino When you got time to play? I am a bit busy this weekend, so I would prefer thursday or friday evening if possible.
Hi there. Weekdays are always complicated as I'm not free from my job and dad duties before 9:30pm my time (UTC-3), so past-midnight UTC.
What I could do is trying to play during my softer working hours -- would 18:00 UTC work for you either this Thursday or Friday?
Else, I'm quite flexible over the weekend -- maybe we can try something around your busy times.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Hi there. Weekdays are always complicated as I'm not free from my job and dad duties before 9:30pm my time (UTC-3), so past-midnight UTC.
What I could do is trying to play during my softer working hours -- would 18:00 UTC work for you either this Thursday or Friday?
Else, I'm quite flexible over the weekend -- maybe we can try something around your busy times.

Friday 18 utc is fine by me. Or if you need to play later let's say 19 or 20 utc then that would be okay as well.

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@BallztotheWalla I'm free Friday through the rest of the week and weekend from 18 utc or later (into NA evenings). Let me know what works for you.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Coach Xerwox Utc-7 here. Best times during the week are after 0100 and from 1700 on the weekend including Monday.

prefer to play around 1800 on Saturday if that works for you? Times are quoted in UTC.

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
@Coach Xerwox Utc-7 here. Best times during the week are after 0100 and from 1700 on the weekend including Monday.

prefer to play around 1800 on Saturday if that works for you? Times are quoted in UTC.

Hey, weekend isn't possible as i am not home, sorry :/

monday 18 utc would be possible if that works out :)