BC2 Season 25: Lustria MD8

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Mr.Crawley @TravelScrabble
It looks like Mr.Crawley or I had internet issues. The game said opponent disconnected, but I've also seen that before when I was having internet issues, so I don't know exactly what happened. In game, it showed up as a concession by Mr.Crawley, and I did not validate the match result. If Mr.Crawley can reschedule for Tuesday, I'm generally available 17:30 GMT or later on Tuesday. Rescheduling for later Monday is possible for me, but hard, since it would have to be after about 23:00 GMT, which I'm guessing is too late.

Game was on T3, with no touchdowns scored and no CAS. I think a replay is appropriate if we can get the match reset in time and we can schedule a match time before the end of the match week that works for us.

Mr.Crawley

Veteran
Steam Username
[-BlackJack-]
Country Flag
@Mr.Crawley @TravelScrabble
It looks like Mr.Crawley or I had internet issues. The game said opponent disconnected, but I've also seen that before when I was having internet issues, so I don't know exactly what happened. In game, it showed up as a concession by Mr.Crawley, and I did not validate the match result. If Mr.Crawley can reschedule for Tuesday, I'm generally available 17:30 GMT or later on Tuesday. Rescheduling for later Monday is possible for me, but hard, since it would have to be after about 23:00 GMT, which I'm guessing is too late.

Game was on T3, with no touchdowns scored and no CAS. I think a replay is appropriate if we can get the match reset in time and we can schedule a match time before the end of the match week that works for us.
I don’t’ now the internet connection result lost... and My pc is crushed after a long time of waiting... don’t now what happened... anyway i’m free Tomorrow 19 utc... if is good...

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I don’t’ now the internet connection result lost... and My pc is crushed after a long time of waiting... don’t now what happened... anyway i’m free Tomorrow 19 utc... if is good...
Tuesday 19:00 works. (Sorry everyone for the chatter, I thought I was posting this in the Lustria scheduling thread, but had both threads open in different tabs)

Mr.Crawley

Veteran
Steam Username
[-BlackJack-]
Country Flag
Tuesday 19:00 works. (Sorry everyone for the chatter, I thought I was posting this in the Lustria scheduling thread, but had both threads open in different tabs)
Sorry by me... it’s strange case... ok Tuesday 19.00 utc so sorry for all...

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag