Country Flag
@Geryon Hi available UTC time
Thursday 6h30pm to 10pm Friday 6h30pm Saturday 6h30pm Monday/Tuesday 7pm

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Well, time to see if my green boys can take a win or at least a draw vs skinny elves or not. Last 3 games have really shaken my confidence in my boys, so I hope to get some back this game. ^^
When you got time to play?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Well, time to see if my green boys can take a win or at least a draw vs skinny elves or not. Last 3 games have really shaken my confidence in my boys, so I hope to get some back this game. ^^
When you got time to play?
Either 0815 or 2015utc are normally good. However we are waiting to hear if we have to isolate so I might have a lot of availability soon.

Filadeus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Filadeus , we're up.
I'm on UTC -4, how about you?
This MD I'm available weekdays 2030 - 0130
Times UTC.
Let me know, mate!

Hey @martybhoy ,

I am on UTC +3, usually the games with friends over the pond are played on weekends, so we propably got to aim for that!

My availabilities atm.:

Friday: 07.00-18.00 UTC
Saturday: 07.00-18.00 UTC
Sunday: 07.00-09.00 UTC
Monday: 15.00-18.00 UTC
Tuesday: 15.00-18.00 UTC

Maybe we can find something saturday?

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Hi @toastguy7 you ready to play my battered team? My preferred start time is 21:00 utc which I can do sun/mon/tues, can also do lunch time games at 11:30 utc fri/mon/tues.

Weekends can be more flexible if you give me some notice.

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @martybhoy ,

I am on UTC +3, usually the games with friends over the pond are played on weekends, so we propably got to aim for that!

My availabilities atm.:

Friday: 07.00-18.00 UTC
Saturday: 07.00-18.00 UTC
Sunday: 07.00-09.00 UTC
Monday: 15.00-18.00 UTC
Tuesday: 15.00-18.00 UTC

Maybe we can find something saturday?

I hear you buddy, usually I would play on the weekend but I'm away at an IRL Blood Bowl tournament on Saturday. I'm also in the middle of moving and decorating my new place so my weekend is packed. I could do Sunday morning @ 1200 - 1300 UTC start time?

*Edit
Now that I think about it, I could do Sunday morning @ 0300 UTC. That would still be Saturday night for me... I might be a bit drunk and I'll already have played 3 games that day but it might work? let me know.

Last edited:

Filadeus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I hear you buddy, usually I would play on the weekend but I'm away at an IRL Blood Bowl tournament on Saturday. I'm also in the middle of moving and decorating my new place so my weekend is packed. I could do Sunday morning @ 1200 - 1300 UTC start time?

*Edit
Now that I think about it, I could do Sunday morning @ 0300 UTC. That would still be Saturday night for me... I might be a bit drunk and I'll already have played 3 games that day but it might work? let me know.

Sunday 03.00 UTC might be too difficult for me to wake up on sunday. I should be able to delay my sunday evening plans to do your sunday morning though. If you can make your morning hour or two earlier it would help a lot my scheduling, but 12.00 UTC should be arrangeable if that's the best we can get.

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sunday 03.00 UTC might be too difficult for me to wake up on sunday. I should be able to delay my sunday evening plans to do your sunday morning though. If you can make your morning hour or two earlier it would help a lot my scheduling, but 12.00 UTC should be arrangeable if that's the best we can get.

If I try for earlier then we have the same problem as your Sunday morning. Best to arrange for 1200 UTC and if I can make it any earlier I'll DM you on discord?

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hi @toastguy7 you ready to play my battered team? My preferred start time is 21:00 utc which I can do sun/mon/tues, can also do lunch time games at 11:30 utc fri/mon/tues.

Weekends can be more flexible if you give me some notice.

Hey, let's do Monday at 21:00 UTC if that slot's still open.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Either 0815 or 2015utc are normally good. However we are waiting to hear if we have to isolate so I might have a lot of availability soon.

Ok, perhaps saturday 2015 UTC is to your liking then?

Filadeus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
If I try for earlier then we have the same problem as your Sunday morning. Best to arrange for 1200 UTC and if I can make it any earlier I'll DM you on discord?
Yeah, that sounds like a plan. See you sunday then!

Hey @martybhoy It's 12.20. UTC now. I have already delayed my evening plans for this and can't really delay them any longer. I don't think we have anymore time to finish the game before I have to really leave.

I have still availabilities left Monday and Tuesday between 15.00-18.00 UTC. Also can probably play tonight when I get home around 19.00 UTC, I can pm me when I know better the exact time if you can arrange time later today.