@raspel - Khemri - Raspel's Lugals
@doohickey - Humans - Canuckleheads HC
@mamutas - Orcs - Orcabeth
@Orielensis - Skaven - Famouse
@TomSchnizz - WE - Punching And Fast Stuff
@Werebat - Lizards - The Land Before Halftime
@JCan - Humans - Henry's Whigs
@GobbieMarauder - Skaven - Dirty Elf Tricks

Welcome to Match Day 6 you have till the end of the 16th November to get your match played.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
Hi, @TomSchnizz, convenient for me time to start: 09:00-18:00 UTC any day.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Hey @GobbieMarauder

I can do most times Friday or Saturday or something like 19/2000 Monday or Tuesday.

Let me know what works.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@toastguy7 - When would you like to play my newly lower TV lizards? I'm good for tomorrow at 21:00 UTC or later, a Sunday game (but not Saturday), or Monday/Tuesday at 21:00 or later.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@toastguy7 - When would you like to play my newly lower TV lizards? I'm good for tomorrow at 21:00 UTC or later, a Sunday game (but not Saturday), or Monday/Tuesday at 21:00 or later.
Hey, let's shoot for a Sunday game if that sounds okay. Do you have any availability between 21:30 UTC and 0100 UTC?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Hey, let's shoot for a Sunday game if that sounds okay. Do you have any availability between 21:30 UTC and 0100 UTC?

Hey, heads up, I might be a little late because my wife surprised me with a Sunday outing (SURPRISE!). We *should* be back by 21:30 UTC, but hopefully it'll be OK if we happen to be a little late (which would most likely be due to traffic).

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hey, heads up, I might be a little late because my wife surprised me with a Sunday outing (SURPRISE!). We *should* be back by 21:30 UTC, but hopefully it'll be OK if we happen to be a little late (which would most likely be due to traffic).
Okay, no worries. Have a great time! :)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn hope everything's OK mate. I stuck around for 30mins in case you were just running late. Let me know if you can still play tonight, I might still be able to fit a game in.
Sorry mate I had 2115 in my head for some reason. R u still around?