FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Last md! Give it all you´ve got!
Will we see a necro, vamp, nurgle or... HUMAN champion this season?! Let´s find out! ...As well as who still has a team left after this season...:cool:

MD9:

upload_2021-11-22_22-36-4.png

@Filadeus - La Famiglia Filadore
@TravelScrabble - BBT Grudgers
@tys123 - Near Dark!
@Geryon - Stinky Bloat
@BallztotheWalla - 666 Tru Kvlt Nekro Metal
@Ravers - Buffalo Soldiers.
@Parrigan Niall - Elfing Nuts
@Trunkhead - Superunknown
@Antonis - Blitzing Eurostars
@BirdManDarkWing - Black & Gold

You have till the end of the 30th of November to get your match played.

You are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me asap. The sooner I know of a problem the more options we have.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@BirdManDarkWing
I am free Wednesday , Thursday and Friday between 18:00 and 21:00 UTC
Saturday 09:00 to 16:00 UTC
Sunday 09:00 to 15:00 and 19:00 to 21:00 UTC
Monday 18:00 to 21:00 UTC

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@BallztotheWalla Here we go again :) I'm free most days from 19 utc or later (into North American evenings). Let me know what works for you.

Parrigan Niall

Star Player
Steam Username
Parrigan Niall
Country Flag
@Antonis looks like we get to close out the season with a nice relaxing elf-off. :D My preferred start times are 1600-1900 Fri-Sun-Mon-Tues this week, though I can be a little flexible on those if needed. Let me know what works for you.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Antonis looks like we get to close out the season with a nice relaxing elf-off. :D My preferred start times are 1600-1900 Fri-Sun-Mon-Tues this week, though I can be a little flexible on those if needed. Let me know what works for you.
Hey man, how about Monday at 16:00?