Reikland MD4 MM thread [BC2 Season 30]

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Much carnage! But the blood god is never sated ...

Deadline for MD4 is Tuesday, June 14th.

Reik MD4.png

@General Dunn v @Werebat
@Shadow v @GobbieMarauder
@mamutas v @Bloodsplatter
@BirdManDarkWing v @Silfuin

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can definitely for certain guaranteed no doubt whatsoever be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@Bloodsplatter
How are you? I am on the break now, so I can play basically anytime during US hours. Let me know when you have an opening.

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
OOOoooerr... I have the usual standard openings.. fnurr fnurr...
However as far as the Bowl of Blood is concerned, I can take your Texian arse at the following times...
Friday utc 1000h-2000h, ditto Monday and Tuesday... Weekend is an unknown quantity currently as my orders from the CO, are not crystal clear...
Best for me is Monday 1500h or so...how many hours from utc are you in the backwoods there...
love Bloodsplatter xxx

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
OOOoooerr... I have the usual standard openings.. fnurr fnurr...
However as far as the Bowl of Blood is concerned, I can take your Texian arse at the following times...
Friday utc 1000h-2000h, ditto Monday and Tuesday... Weekend is an unknown quantity currently as my orders from the CO, are not crystal clear...
Best for me is Monday 1500h or so...how many hours from utc are you in the backwoods there...
love Bloodsplatter xxx
1500 utc on Monday will do well. Right after I feed my cattle here in the thorn country, which is at utc-5
See you then!

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
presumably you'll be sporting the standard Stetson hat and triple barrelled six shooters... That's a mean nest of Orcs you have there...what with the ogre goblin combo too...What chance have my young furlings against such monsters...

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder I pretty free till and including Sunday except Friday when i can only play after 7 or 8pm UTC.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
presumably you'll be sporting the standard Stetson hat and triple barrelled six shooters... That's a mean nest of Orcs you have there...what with the ogre goblin combo too...What chance have my young furlings against such monsters...
I wish I can afford the Stetson after spent the money on a shooting irons…
And my Orks will miss their scorer in our game, so it is likely they won’t focus on the ball and scoring much but engage in scoring preventive activities…

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@General Dunn - I could play tomorrow (Friday) at 20:00 UTC if you are able; otherwise a weekend game works pretty much any time other than Saturday night. Monday and Tuesday after 20:00 UTC are also options. Let me know what works for you!

General Dunn

Veteran
Steam Username
General Dunn
Country Flag
@General Dunn - I could play tomorrow (Friday) at 20:00 UTC if you are able; otherwise a weekend game works pretty much any time other than Saturday night. Monday and Tuesday after 20:00 UTC are also options. Let me know what works for you!
Sunday 1300 UTC Sound good for you?

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
How about Tuesday 18-00 UTC?

OMG!
My mistake...
I can't to play in Tuesday. Tuesday is birthday of my wife. Any another day, but not the Tuesday.
Let me try to move some stuff around and see if I can free up Monday, but know that my available time will be 19.30 utc.