Country Flag
Apologies again for the late roll ...

Last chance for prizes and glory!

Reik MD7.png

@Werebat v @Shadow
@General Dunn v @mamutas
@GobbieMarauder v @BirdManDarkWing
@Bloodsplatter v @Silfuin

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can definitely for certain guaranteed no doubt whatsoever be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Apologies again for the late roll ...

Last chance for prizes and glory!

View attachment 3294

@Werebat v @Shadow
@General Dunn v @mamutas
@GobbieMarauder v @BirdManDarkWing
@Bloodsplatter v @Silfuin

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can definitely for certain guaranteed no doubt whatsoever be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

There you go @Bloodsplatter, MD rolled.
See you this evening.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@General Dunn
We are next to play. I am in US Central time zone, UTC-5. Can start today after 9pm Central, and pretty much anytime on Fri-Mon. What do you have?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@Shadow - I am off work for the summer so I am pretty flexible. Want to try for Saturday around 16:00 UTC? That's just a random time I threw out there. If something works better for you, feel free to make a request!

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@Shadow - I am off work for the summer so I am pretty flexible. Want to try for Saturday around 16:00 UTC? That's just a random time I threw out there. If something works better for you, feel free to make a request!
I can Saturday at 17:00 UTC instead of that works

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@Werebat Looks like some one has crash into the local phone relay cabinet. Apparently should be fixed by 3pm UTC. I'll message either way before hand. And we're you okay with a 17:00utc Start instead?

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@Werebat internet is still out and the update on it is not good. May be a few days before I can play.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@Werebat internet is still out and the update on it is not good. May be a few days before I can play.

Ah, that sucks, but don’t worry too much. I am pretty flexible. Plus, this being the last game of the season I imagine we have a little more leeway time than usual.
I’ll check in every day or so to see if you’re back online with a suggestion for times.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Wednesday at 17:00 UTC should be fine!
@Werebat my internet is back can do tonight or Wednesday after 5pm UTC

Well damn… Something came up on my end and I will not be able to make it Wednesday. Any chance we can reschedule to some other time? I can make Thursday before noon EDT, and otherwise I have to check my calendar. Hoping that we can get away with being a bit later because this is the final match of the season.

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
Well damn… Something came up on my end and I will not be able to make it Wednesday. Any chance we can reschedule to some other time? I can make Thursday before noon EDT, and otherwise I have to check my calendar. Hoping that we can get away with being a bit later because this is the final match of the season.
I could play 3pm UTC which I think is before noon EDT