Decision thread for season 32

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
2 for me, new team will be Dark Elves. Team name is "Assassins! :O" featuring two assassins. I'm sure it will be a very successful team. Team was made using the rules for custom teams, with 12 players, 8 normals, 3 doubles, and a 100k in starting bank.

Last edited:

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
2 for me, new team will be Dark Elves. Team name is "Assassins! :O" featuring two assassins. I'm sure it will be a very successful team. Team was made using the rules for custom teams, with 12 players, 8 normals, 3 doubles, and a 100k in starting bank.
RIP glorious muties

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
3 I am late to the party but I think I need a break. Can ask me later if you are short one player

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I saw the line up today, so… soon, I figure.

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
you're both dead meat anyway so why worry... this is the year of the rat...

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I have sent a ticket but you have 3 players with stacked skills and the limit is 2 so please can u fix. Also you can use your last 10k to buy FF or staff if you want.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
I have sent a ticket but you have 3 players with stacked skills and the limit is 2 so please can u fix. Also you can use your last 10k to buy FF or staff if you want.
Sorry to be slow, fixed now